• #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 51 15.0%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Gobert is actually so terrible lmao.

How could you be so good at defense and so fucking tall yet look like you have no idea what you're doing with the actual basketball.

Rudy has had a pretty remarkable basketball career when you consider the fact that every time his teammates pass him the ball it looks like its the first time he's ever held a basketball.

Yes! It's fucking crazy.

Kangu

Apr 19, 2018
Get gobert f my fucking screen. Might be the worst offensive player in the league. There is no greater second hand embarassment than watching whatever the hell he does when he's wide open with the ball on the pnr.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Gobert is actually so terrible lmao.

How could you be so good at defense and so fucking tall yet look like you have no idea what you're doing with the actual basketball.

Yes! It's fucking crazy.

Which makes it al the more crazy. AD puts up 30 and is the whole defense yet his defense is considered peanuts compared to this

Oct 25, 2017
Kat and Westbrook tied for 2 of the dumbest modern day players I've watches

Nuggets did their thing though felt like they couldn't miss for long stretches

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
not playing naz reid at all down the stretch is very strange

Yeah, it's tant amount to coaching neglect. He's been great the few minutes he's had this game, with him and Ant the only reliable producers.

If Gobert is an offense destroyer and isn't even doing his job on defense either, why not just put Naz on the court?

Kangu

Apr 19, 2018
Gobert + KAT = Losing players. The holes in their games are too big for the playoffs. Minny ain't winning anything while they remain on the team.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
b7eat4yyrbkb1.jpg
'

Anthony Edwards right now.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think we win game 5 and 6. When we play like this, no one can hang with us. And Ant just doesn't have another reliable scorer he can go to.

And I'd better not hear anymore slander towards the MVP.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
But if there's anyone I wouldn't be surprised going 7-9 on 3s next game (all curling off a screen or with a hand in his face), it's MPJ. He's earned that, even if I think he's a doofus

Not unless the wolves suit up in purple and gold. Either way they're good enough to win with him just doing cardio out there.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Coaching, Kat, and Gobert were the issues in this one. All things considered Wolves can still win the series. Just need Kat to show up, and limit the low iq plays.

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
KAT is at his worst when he tries to force shit with hero ball, since he never has and never will get a superstar whistle. Especially when his drives are almost always with him hooking or forearm shoving his defender, leading to dumb offensive fouls. He plays well within a passing offense, when the ball gets shifted around the arc.
Wolves lose when he plays like this. Gets in his own head about taking ownership of a game and just starts forcing bad shots, getting called for offensive fouls, and turning the ball over.

This team builds on ball movement, period. That is when the offense is at its best and KAT deciding to take plays all by himself destroys offensive rhythm.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Ant still the best player in this series so far, which is super impressive. Last time Jokic wasn't the best player in a series I think you have to go back to the bubble..

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Gonna guess KAT will play better when it's not Mother's Day. This game was a pretty significant outlier to his play this postseason.

Not looking forward to two days of toxic reactions from people who didn't watch the Wolves most of the season.

Also, I love Slow-Mo but -18 in 6 minutes in a game that's lost by 8 is fucking brutal. He can't see the floor the rest of this series.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible win by the Nuggets.

Does home court mean anything in the NBA anymore? If not, can anyone explain why? Cs and Nugs losing home games and it hasn't seemed like it's mattered at all with the exception of the Cle-Orl series in the 1st round.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Coaching, Kat, and Gobert were the issues in this one. All things considered Wolves can still win the series. Just need Kat to show up, and limit the low iq plays.

I dont think they can win now. Winning one at home was the formula. Now they are mentally defeated and will comeback down 3-2.Also i think only rich folks and Celebs bought tickets to the wolves Game cause that crowd sucked ass .

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
That disaster before half was the difference.
That's got to sting.
I dont think they can win now. Winning one at home was the formula. Now they are mentally defeated and will comeback down 3-2.Also i think only rich folks and Celebs bought tickets to the wolves Game cause that crowd sucked ass .
So long as Ant continues to play like this they have a real shot. Nuggets were excellent, but the Wolves were still in the game for the most part. Going to be tough, but is still doable.