Votes: 52 14.8%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Incredible win by the Nuggets.

Does home court mean anything in the NBA anymore? If not, can anyone explain why? Cs and Nugs losing home games and it hasn't seemed like it's mattered at all with the exception of the Cle-Orl series in the 1st round.
I think home court largely still matters, but less to the elite teams. Partly because of the average roleplayer just being overall better and more disciplined than they were 10-15 years ago. You had the Nuggets bench shooting 6-9 from 3 on the road this game. Just overall able to be composed despite not being in their home building.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the Nuggets losing unless the Wolves bench Gobert. Nuggets in 6

Dallas has a punchers chance against the Nuggets if PJ plays out of his mind. He's the X factor

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Seriously though: if Aaron Gordon shoots 11-12 every game there's no way the Wolves win the series. If Conley & KAT are suddenly offensive black holes the rest of the series they aren't winning. There's been a lot of everything going wrong for one team while everything goes right for the other this series.

I didn't think they were sweeping this series. I hated that narrative running around out there. It's the first Wolves team worth rooting for in 20 years. I don't want the season to end because I don't want to stop watching this team.

Hoping that being on the road is better for all the new fathers on the team, I know the seating arrangement is easier for Finch in Denver. If they can't make adjustments, they won't win the series. They have done it all season, and I trust that they will do so before game 5.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
i love how reactionary everyone is after each game.
lose game 1: absolute frauds, i knew they don't have it in them
lose game 2: this is a sweep, this is over, Jokic is just not at the level of a 3x MVP. Never give this man another trophy.

win game 3&4: it's over for the wolves, this is why the nuggets are champs!

NearingZero

Jul 1, 2020
i love how reactionary everyone is after each game.
lose game 1: absolute frauds, i knew they don't have it in them
lose game 2: this is a sweep, this is over, Jokic is just not at the level of a 3x MVP. Never give this man another trophy.

win game 3&4: it's over for the wolves, this is why the nuggets are champs!
People are obviously playing it up for the thread, where washed and GOAT are the only 2 states of existence. But it's hard to tell if there are true believers amongst the memers, just manically shifting from one view to another every game - hell, every moment.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Spurs Draft Lottery Thoughts
  • Happy Spurs got the 4th & 8th pick.
  • Hawks getting the 1st pick ain't to bad too now that they have to choose between shedding salary or paying the luxury tax which may or may not hurt our chances of that Hawks unprotected 2025 first landing in the top 5.
  • Rooting for Topic & Risacher. If not, then maybe Stephon Castle & Cody Williams? Rather gamble for potiental 3&D wings than Rob or Sheppard if Point Center Wemby is the priority for next season.
  • Rob Dillingham looks more like Bones Hyland than Darius Garland to me. Spurs would probably fix his bad habits but dude does a lot of forced step back 2s as a ballhandler plus the lack of any wrap around passes in his game is pretty concerning if we want him to be a PG next to Wemby. Not to mention how much of a defensive liability he's been that I think Spurs will easily skip on him.
  • Unless teams want this 4th, 8th, 35th & the 48th pick, think the Spurs maintain flexibility for the Spurs & Hawks first RD picks in the better 2025 draft class than trade for any max salary like Trae, DJM, Mitchell, Lavine, etc this summer.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Spurs Draft Lottery Thoughts
  • Happy Spurs got the 4th & 8th pick.
  • Hawks getting the 1st pick ain't to bad too now that they have to choose between shedding salary or paying the luxury tax which may or may not hurt our chances of that Hawks unprotected 2025 first landing in the top 5.
  • Rooting for Topic & Risacher. If not, then maybe Stephon Castle & Cody Williams? Rather gamble for potiental 3&D wings than Rob or Sheppard if Point Center Wemby is the priority for next season.
  • Rob Dillingham looks more like Bones Hyland than Darius Garland to me. Spurs would probably fix his bad habits but dude does a lot of forced step back 2s as a ballhandler plus the lack of any wrap around passes in his game is pretty concerning if we want him to be a PG next to Wemby. Not to mention how much of a defensive liability he's been that I think Spurs will easily skip on him.
  • Unless teams want this 4th, 8th, 35th & the 48th pick, think the Spurs maintain flexibility for the Spurs & Hawks first RD picks in the better 2025 draft class than trade for any max salary like Trae, DJM, Mitchell, Lavine, etc this summer.

Topic, or Spurs use those picks to get Trae if Atlanta wants to maximise their position with the first pick and go full rebuild mode.

Castle is probably going top 3, and I'm not sure where he'd slot in with Vassell and Johnson still on the roster anyway. Unless one (or both) of those are used for a Trae trade.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
champoy-doc-rivers.gif

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Daaamn everyone was singing the nuggets are cooked and championship teams did championship things last night. I just pray my Knicks take game 5. What they did to my mother yesterday is not okay!

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
Kostas was my first thought. He was 5/3/1 in his one year playing, and then drafted probably for nepo reasons too.
Kostas would cook Bronny lol.

Kostas was also a 6'10 project with a great wingspan worth taking a gamble with the last pick.

Bronny is like 6'2 and can't shoot with a cardiac arrest. Kostas had a chance of going in the second round without Giannis. Bronny wouldn't get drafted in the 10th round if his last name wasn't James.

Last edited:

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Man, the league and its media partners really were hoping that Minnesota would win that game. They desperately don't want Jokic to be seen as the best player in the league.