• #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
KAT for Randle and picks gonna be a nuke this offseason
😬
I know you shitpost in here constantly and people around here all hate KAT, but this would push me over the fucking edge.

- Having a contending roster is expensive. Trading good players as salary dumps is a great way to have a roster that doesn't contend. Wolves fans probably know this better than anyone else.
- The Wolves are going to have a fucking fat luxury tax bill, and will be over the second apron, but the Rudy contract will be an expiring in the 26/27 season, so they have an exit strategy to avoid the really punitive luxury tax stuff.
- Randle fucking stinks and they'd be trading their best shooter for another guy who is going to impact spacing.
- Most importantly, Thibs had a huge hand in the amount of disrespect KAT gets nationally. He's the one who insisted on a drop coverage scheme that didn't play to KAT's skill set, his hand picked star froze KAT out of the offense constantly, and when his hand picked star foamed up his diapers, Thibodeau did nothing to have KAT's back whatsoever. Add to that that he fucking embarrassed him on the court constantly (he legitimately got a tech for cussing out KAT too hard...), and it would be just the pits to see a guy who was so loyal to a dogshit franchise get sent into a no win situation with a coach who has been horrible to him in the past.

You root for shitty teams, and you end up rooting for the people. KAT is an all-world human being. I hope they make it work with him.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I know you shitpost in here constantly and people around here all hate KAT, but this would push me over the fucking edge.

- Having a contending roster is expensive. Trading good players as salary dumps is a great way to have a roster that doesn't contend. Wolves fans probably know this better than anyone else.
- The Wolves are going to have a fucking fat luxury tax bill, and will be over the second apron, but the Rudy contract will be an expiring in the 26/27 season, so they have an exit strategy to avoid the really punitive luxury tax stuff.
- Randle fucking stinks and they'd be trading their best shooter for another guy who is going to impact spacing.
- Most importantly, Thibs had a huge hand in the amount of disrespect KAT gets nationally. He's the one who insisted on a drop coverage scheme that didn't play to KAT's skill set, his hand picked star froze KAT out of the offense constantly, and when his hand picked star foamed up his diapers, Thibodeau did nothing to have KAT's back whatsoever. Add to that that he fucking embarrassed him on the court constantly (he legitimately got a tech for cussing out KAT too hard...), and it would be just the pits to see a guy who was so loyal to a dogshit franchise get sent into a no win situation with a coach who has been horrible to him in the past.

You root for shitty teams, and you end up rooting for the people. KAT is an all-world human being. I hope they make it work with him.
KAT is a great dude and I hope they make it work too, but I could see the Grizz being interested in him to have a full gunner all shooters + Ja lineup. Trade number 9, Luke Kennard, some youth, another pick or two and filler. A-Rod gets young cost controlled players.

I could see Brooklyn make a bid for him too though I question the assets they'd have to trade. I don't think they'd trade Mikal.

OKC has the assets but I don't think KAT fits their style? I think they'd rather keep Chet at the 5 but get a good backup big. Feel like depending on the price though KAT would be the best player available on the market and their window is now.

Nov 27, 2017
California

I hate Goober with a passion, dummy blocked me on social media once because I said his game is washed because he's big for nothing and can't shoot a jumper lol

I would keep KAT over Goober
You need bigs and bigs that can shoot
Timberwolves would speed run getting Antman mad and wanting to bolt if they trade KAT over Goober

Timberwolves fans need to spam that to their social media all offseason if they get bounced this round because they're gonna make changes

Wouldn't surprised if Rockets trade the #3 pick and one of their forwards for KAT

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/DeerMuse/status/1790051785152794977
lmao

Skip, assuming he can put his ego aside might as well get ready to be on first take. They'll probably give him a day like Mad Dog. Thursdays or Fridays so he doesnt have to interact with Shannon.

LMAO!!!!!

Well damn; I'm a little sad to see TNT inside nba go…the memes were legendary! But I ain't missing Chuck's hating ass…in fact none of them gave my Knicks hardly any credit where it was due!😤

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017

I also would have accepted 4 pictures of the Motor City Cruise logo.

images

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I'd want the Wolves in the finals, but I don't know if the can best the Celtics. Nuggets must advance to defeat the evil in the Eastern Conference. Anybody but the Celtics

Oct 27, 2017
Devastating knee injury for Nikola Topic in ABA finals today. Was mocked as top 5 pick but needed help off court and couldn't put weight on same knee that kept him out for 3 months. Heart breaking for the kid. Non contact so hopefully it's not as bad as it looked but I woold
Expect him to slip out of top 10

septentrion2

Apr 11, 2023
Devastating knee injury for Nikola-

WOLVES IN SI-

-Topic in ABA finals today. Was mocked as top 5 pick but needed help off court and couldn't put weight on same knee that kept him out for 3 months. Heart breaking for the kid. Non contact so hopefully it's not as bad as it looked but I woold
Expect him to slip out of top 10

oh.
Hope he can recover. Always a bummer to see young league hopefuls getting sidelined by injuries.

Berry Pie

Nov 29, 2022
If there ever was a time for Garland to step up, well, it was in Games 1 and 3. But if there was a third time to step up, it's now.

Last edited:

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Boston already had the best team in the East even with everyone healthy. But then their path parts like the Red Sea giving them the easiest path to the Finals in NBA history.

This is insane.

Oct 25, 2017
Boston already had the best team in the East even with everyone healthy. But then their path parts like the Red Sea giving them the easiest path to the Finals in NBA history.

This is insane.
They have Jason Tatum playing like the Michael Jordan of Tobias Harrises and they're just gonna cake walk their way through the East because everyone is banged up. This is insane and should be looked into.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Next Jokić/Luka/SGA will snap an ankle just before the Finals start.

Celtics have some voodoo shit going on.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

This is insane.

And you know Brunson is gonna get hurt after playing 45 minutes in 8 straight games or whatever crazy minutes Thibs makes them play.

Oct 25, 2017
Regular season matters as it turns out. Denver let slip a game end of season to the spurs and they're in a war with the wolves when they coulda had Dallas or okc

Now Boston reaping the rewards of being the one seed

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Almost like cruising to the 1 seed by double digit wins might have its advantages!

Regular season matters as it turns out. Denver let slip a game end of season to the spurs and they're in a war with the wolves when they coulda had Dallas or okc

Now Boston reaping the rewards of being the one seed
What difference would seeding make in this particular case? If Boston was the 2 or 3 seed right now they'd still sleepwalk to the Finals when Giannis, Embiid, Jimmy, half the Knicks roster, and 2 Cavs starters are injured?

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Celtics did what they needed to do early in the season to prevent their guys from accumulating all this wear and tear + extra miles. Their reward is a cakewalk to the Finals. Hopefully nobody in the West gets injured

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Celtics twirling a cane to the finals!!!😩😩😩

Don't worry my depleted Knicks taking them in 7! BELEIVE DAT!!!!

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
If the Celtics lose booing them an entire 4th quarter straight is 100% justified...or should I say laughed at in Cleveland.

Last edited: