Votes: 33 9.3%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.7%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Hell of a job in Cleveland. Really happy with how they handled road games in both series, putting a hold on the series.

Tatum especially was forceful all over the court.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Take the win and try to close it out. Don't care how they win so long as they are healthy. Celtics have work to do , if they want to win the championship though. Just have to find a way to put it all together when Porzingis gets back.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
If they Celtics get to the Finals they better hope KP helps the toilet bowl 4th quarter offense. It's a fucking joke.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Cavs one big player was out. The whole fucking game. Feel free to be confident, but this Cs team gonna fall short again

I'm not overconfident but just offering some perspective. The Cs are 7-2 in the playoffs with 5 double digit wins, 4-0 on the road and because they're not winning every game by 20 the sky is falling.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not overconfident but just offering some perspective. The Cs are 7-2 in the playoffs with 5 double digit wins, 4-0 on the road and because they're not winning every game by 20 the sky is falling.

It's because down the stretch they look ugly. Porzingis is going to be huge for them, if he's healthy. Celtics just need to learn to close games out and keep their composure. Just need to keep winning by any means necessary.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget about Giddy until I watch the Thunder. You know this man has Drake all over his playlist
It's funny because the crowd is booing him, the announcers don't mention it, so of course anyone watching who doesn't know is going to be curious and look it up.

Mavs looking good so far, but I don't think this is OKC's best lineup (speaking of Giddy). Joe is probably coming onto the floor.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
It's because down the stretch they look ugly. Porzingis is going to be huge for them, if he's healthy. Celtics just need to learn to close games out and keep their composure. Just need to keep winning by any means necessary.

Thought the offense was ok down the stretch in this one, just missed some open looks. Decent process but a couple bad turnovers.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
KAT is a great dude and I hope they make it work too, but I could see the Grizz being interested in him to have a full gunner all shooters + Ja lineup. Trade number 9, Luke Kennard, some youth, another pick or two and filler. A-Rod gets young cost controlled players.

Ooo I love these dumb trade proposals. Makes me look forward to the offseason.

Why would a legit contender give away a key piece to another Western contender for... nothing?

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Kyrie has 4 assists and they were all completely wide open shots, and Luka is playing really well on defense.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
OKC have been a big disappointment so far in this series. After SGA you don't see anyone else who Dallas are concerned about offensively.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Dante Exum:
giphy.gif

EDIT: I summoned these points!!

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These are playoff teams. The other team has coaches and all stars and fans. Cavs are a good team.

This never good enough stuff is tiring.
The other thing that's tiring is how every team who doesn't win the chip supposedly has to blow it up in the off season

Reality is that 80% of the time, running it back with small tweaks is the right choice