Votes: 33 9.3%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.7%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Ooo I love these dumb trade proposals. Makes me look forward to the offseason.

Why would a legit contender give away a key piece to another Western contender for... nothing?
Because A-Rod is a cheapass. It's not a dumb proposal when they've literally said they want to dump KAT if they get full control but ok

Minny sports are cursed, I'm sorry to say

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
They said this on record?
www.espn.com

Sources: A-Rod, Lore eyed cuts to Wolves payroll

As part of a failed bid to assume majority ownership of the Timberwolves, Marc Lore and Alex Rodriguez submitted projections forecasting a retreat in payroll that Glen Taylor believed would jeopardize the team's ability to vie for a title, sources said.

Feels like it's not very hard to read between the lines of how they plan to shed that much salary

They aren't trading Ant, and they aren't trading Gobert after dealing out so much for him

Oct 25, 2017
www.espn.com

Sources: A-Rod, Lore eyed cuts to Wolves payroll

As part of a failed bid to assume majority ownership of the Timberwolves, Marc Lore and Alex Rodriguez submitted projections forecasting a retreat in payroll that Glen Taylor believed would jeopardize the team's ability to vie for a title, sources said.

Feels like it's not very hard to read between the lines of how they plan to shed that much salary

They aren't trading Ant, and they aren't trading Gobert after dealing out so much for him
I don't have a dog in this fight but when you said "literally said it" I thought you meant they went on record and said it that's why I was confused

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I've been the slightest bit disappointed by Shai in this series. He's scoring alright but he's not quite controlling the floor or generating open shots at the same rate.

Doesn't help that the Thunders shooting which I was always a bit skeptical of, has fallen off.

Ultimately though, as is seemingly always the case, this series' story has been that PJ Washington, a 32-35% shooter, has turned into Peja.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been the slightest bit disappointed by Shai in this series. He's scoring alright but he's not quite controlling the floor or generating open shots at the same rate.

Doesn't help that the Thunders shooting which I was always a bit skeptical of, has fallen off.

Ultimately though, as is seemingly always the case, this series' story has been that PJ Washington, a 32-35% shooter, has turned into Pejs.
I wonder if having a 5 out offense is kind of a cheat code in the regular season but once in a long series guys adapt and really make the lesser shooters prove it before they stick on them

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto

Ultimately though, as is seemingly always the case, this series' story has been that PJ Washington, a 32-35% shooter, has turned into Pejs.
I think it's tough for Shai cuz everybody else on the Thunder outside of Game 1 have REALLY struggled outside of like Joe. Chet and Dort should get turnovers every time they drive and try to score.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
This feels like the game that healthy Luka would normally take over, which means it comes down to stars like Kyrie PJ Washington.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
If the Mavs win this series that would be 2 WCF appearances in 3 years which is weird to think about.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the worst offensive game I've seen Doncic play

Clanking everything and terrible turnovers