• #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.7%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
This team gonna be number one seed again next year. Clippers/lakers/warriors/phx go home. With the experience could Win it. Chet needs to sleep in the gym in the summer

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
The thing that scares me about Luka is he's probably gonna want to play for Slovenia in the Olympics, right? So, he's not gonna even get a full offseason rest. Otherwise you'd think a full year of this team with a healthy (slimmer) Luka would be a real threat next season.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Mavs gave them a window for a comeback and they snapped on it and executed in the clutch despite being off all game. To do that after losing two in a row including losing home court advantage shows the fire and determination this OKC team has.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Wonder if Lebron is sweating watching how well these young teams are playing as he and AD only get older.

images

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
It's corny but I'm such a sucker for things like the group post-game interviews from the Thunder.

It's why I think they need to be discerning if they plan to add some experience at some point. It has to be someone who fits in with the insane chemistry this young group clearly has, otherwise I think it might actually be better to leave them as is, draft more young prospects, and continue to let them grow.

Adding experience is probably the better option, but it absolutely has to be the right guy and they shouldn't rush it.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
The thing that scares me about Luka is he's probably gonna want to play for Slovenia in the Olympics, right? So, he's not gonna even get a full offseason rest. Otherwise you'd think a full year of this team with a healthy (slimmer) Luka would be a real threat next season.
They still need to qualify. That's double whammy. He will definitely play in OQT and if they win, 100% sure he'll play in olympics. So pray that they lose in OQT so that he can rest at least.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Grant Williams, Seth, and a protected first rounder was a steal for Washington. Dude has really elevated since being at Dallas, and especially in the playoffs

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Crazy game. Mavs should have won easily, but those Free throw numbers and them growing ICE COLD at the worst time were killer. Could be a huge momentum swing.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Mountain time zone is the best time zone for sports, sorry eastern folks haha. It does suck though, dunno why they keep having games so late.

cartographer

Oct 25, 2017
It's well past time the Thunder stop digging a hole in the first six minutes of the game by doing the same thing over and over and hoping their worst starter is suddenly not.

Oct 28, 2017
Mountain time zone is the best time zone for sports, sorry eastern folks haha. It does suck though, dunno why they keep having games so late.

i just don't even watch the late games during the week. I never watch the yankees when they're on the west coast. I never watch monday night football unless the giants are playing (Which I arguably should skip also). it sucks

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I'm a night owl but the 9:30 pm tip time for CDT fucking sucks shit since I have to somehow make it through a full day of work and most of my evening before I can start nervously pacing back and forth for 3 hours!

Was legit worried we'd end up with another Tony Brothers officiated game tonight. Gonna be a hell of a finish to this series, unfortunately for my guts!