• #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.7%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.5%

• Total voters

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for Braun to take over that role Bruce Brown provided for us last year, and it seems like that time is now

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I think Braun needs more minutes....he brings a certain combo of energy and skill that's unique to their roster.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how the wolves still can't manage the dunker spot coverage. They double too late so they are giving up free buckets for literally nothing.

ITS GAME 5 how is this still happening

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Minnesota are not a smart team. But then denver has way too many hi IQ players. Gordon, Jokic and Murray just controlling the game on another level. I was jokingly saying Minnesota needed d'lo but His play making would definitely be a plus

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Wolves need to hit a couple of 3s.

Denver D is collapsed to the paint. there should be an open shooter on every possession but it doesn't seem like the offense is rotating properly for a kick out from their drives.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Wolves need to hit a couple of 3s.

Denver D is collapsed to the paint. there should be an open shooter on every possession but it doesn't seem like the offense is rotating properly for a kick out from their drives.
Their three best 3 point shooters are on the bench because of injury or foul trouble. Kyle Anderson can't shoot after getting his eye injured last year. They cannot generate open shots with these lineups.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how the wolves still can't manage the dunker spot coverage. They double too late so they are giving up free buckets for literally nothing.

ITS GAME 5 how is this still happening

Because no teams has figured this out. It's the unsolvable problem of the NBA right now. The Nuggets spacing is so perfect and their instincts and passing are so perfect that they can instantly solve any schematic solution.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Announcers including moron Reggie Miller called this 5 minutes ago, what takes a pro ref that long to make that call.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Jokic going up against the dpoy

YaoMingMeme.jpg

TylerD

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Jokic doing MVP shit.

Makes me laugh each time. They ramp up the sexy time music, then they both kick back like, fuck I'm stuffed, raincheck.

LOL. This was one of the things that I didn't really think about until I got really close to someone when I was a little older (early 30s). Wasn't ever much of an issue when I was in my 20s but realizing that a damn satisfying and filling meal could easily shutdown sexy time was a such a bitch.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Wolves seem like a completely different team from those first two games. They're now as sloppy as we were with all these turnovers. Even if Ant isn't going off (yet), the rest of the team should be embarrassed by how little they're taking care of the ball.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Wolves better figure out their offense quick. Defense was more than good enough. Maybe Conley is that crucial just as a steadying hand.