• #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.6%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2022
Was rooting for the Wolves. Good game overall, refs kinda ruined it per usual. Neither team played to full strength so should be a good series

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Very entertaining game and a good win for Mavs who just hustled their way through their terrible 3p shooting night.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Yeah the Mavs were putrid from 3, but the Wolves shooting was pretty shitty, too. Conley looks like that calf is hurting pretty badly. Too bad they wasted a great Jaden game.

Oct 25, 2017
For the whole Luka era before this trade deadline, the Mavs would have 0 chance to win a game where they didn't hit more 3's than the opponent.

Crazy how fast the whole team identity changed.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Biggest thing for me was just the Mavs composure in this game. Down almost the whole time, never panicked.

Lively made a rookie mistake there at the end with the travel, but his confidence will increase as the series goes on. 3 point shooting will improve.

But this Wolves team can definitely go up another level. Id still pick them to win, their ceiling is higher and Ant is a great leader. I expect a huge Minnesota win in game 2.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Ant needs to step up or this will be a sweep.

Mavs shooting 94% at the FT line is a problem lol

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
My god, I joked about it with coworkers but we are steps closer to Kyrie's revenge. I wanted to go to a Nugs/Celtics game but Kyrie in Boston would rival Lebron getting booed in Boston.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Ant 6-19 this game and 6-24 last game but nobody says shit about the next MJ cuz his teammates carried him to a win in game 7.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
In the first place, Ant reminds me more of DWade than MJ but I guess that doesn't sell headlines.

I still can't believe the Nugs blew a 20 point lead in a game where Ant was terrible at least offensively. Just insane. But yeah the MJ shit with Ant is just too much. It's like the media saw the memes and jokes and have run with it.

They blew a massive lead vs Spurs in an important seed spot game. That raised alarm bells in terms of Nugget's ability to put a stomp on opposition momentum.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ant seems way less explosive so I wonder if his big fall in game 6 is limiting him a bit. he landed super hard on his tailbone and I assume its bruised/tender at a minimum.

hersheyfan