• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Curry has 12 points in 7 minutes.

Durant and Thompson are 4/15.

There will be one or two games this playoff where they are all hitting their shots.

Oct 28, 2017
GS still not playing that great. missing some shots
getting better tho

Dang NO plays fast...

uh oh, bringing up DBZ
200w.webp

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raptors had 10 more FTAs and you still complain about every single missed call on LeBron. Like nothing is ever missed on the opposing team.
Ah so you are a typical box score watcher looking at FTs disparity when you missed the fact that refs missed clear flagrants on both lebron and love?

Also just because a team hits more fts, doesn't mean bad calls were avoided.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Pelicans is playing Pelicans pace actually. This is how they normally play, but I think in the case with GSW it might come back and bight them in the butt.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Never count out Lebron at clutch time, man...for all the memes, for all the hype and bullshit, the man is simply godly when it counts, and the Cavs are crazy in moments like these. Great game and hell of an ending. I live in Toronto now so the Raps are my team, but this doesn't look great for 'em...

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually this is the best strategy. Trying to slow it down isn't going to do shit when the Warriors won't either. If you have the bodies to run then go for it.
I mean you'll never do it as well as they do.

Gotta muck up the game. Let AD dominate down low, slow up the game with foul shots and stoppage. That's been the only way to beat the Warriors.

It probably won't work. But going head to head with three balls is not a good idea.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Never count out Lebron at clutch time, man...for all the memes, for all the hype and bullshit, the man is simply godly when it counts, and the Cavs are crazy in moments like these. Great game and hell of an ending. I live in Toronto now so the Raps are my team, but this doesn't look great for 'em...

He went 12-30. He missed game winning shots.

Dude just didn't fucking choke like the entire Raptors roster.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I mean you'll never do it as well as they do.

Gotta muck up the game. Let AD dominate down low, slow up the game with foul shots and stoppage. That's been the only way to beat the Warriors.

It probably won't work. But going head to head with three balls is not a good idea.
Only one team beat the Warriors in the last 3 years. People have tried to play slow, big, fast, etc. None of it worked except the Cavs.

And the way they did it was to get in Draymond's head.

Thats your only chance.

He is the heart and soul of their defense.

I don't know if that is going to happen again though.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
KD is definitely at his best when he doesn't do 10+ iso's a game. When KD is passing the ball around and moving, these Warriors are basically unbeatable. Curry back goes a long way to ensuring Durant doesn't feel like he needs to take over as much.

And yeah, it's Curry's team. They literally built the offense around him being there.

Oct 28, 2017
Only one team beat the Warriors in the last 3 years. People have tried to play slow, big, fast, etc. None of it worked except the Cavs.

And the way they did it was to get in Draymond's head.

Thats your only chance.

He is the heart and soul of their defense.

I don't know if that is going to happen again though.

Even then, it took a heap of Golden State injuries and Barnes pulling his best impression of Starks for Cleveland to pull out a win. If Bogut didn't go down, no way Cleveland wins.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
KD is definitely at his best when he doesn't do 10+ iso's a game. When KD is passing the ball around and moving, these Warriors are basically unbeatable. Curry back goes a long way to ensuring Durant doesn't feel like he needs to take over as much.

And yeah, it's Curry's team. They literally built the offense around him being there.

KD needs to leave to a team that respects him

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
At some point it has to end. Lebron cannot carry this terrible team to the finals this year. I don't know if it will be this round or the next, but they are going to get sent fishing.

This just isn't a finals worthy squad.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
...you need legs to shoot you normal rhythm shot
I hate when people use ...

...You know he's been at practice shooting 3s and free throws the entire time he was out, right?

The best shooter in the league isnt going to sit on his butt for 5 weeks and do nothing so his shot turns into Joakim Noah's shot.

Some of y'all in this thread must never played actual basketball in your life with some of these hot takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.