Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
You have a chance at one of the best playoff runs and you choke? I just can see the Celtics losing this. It'd be too embarrassing.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
If a player in tonights game isn't wearing the face of an opponent by the end, like in The Silence of the Lambs, I'm going to be disappointed.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
I'm tellin you, just make it short. Look at the thread list rn with all these bloated ass titles

"NBA Finals 2022 |OT|" would pop off the screen and make it easier to see in the list

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
Have a major turnaround mid-season after major struggles, then go on to defeat KD and Kyrie in the postseason, then defeat Giannis right after, only to lose to…

…Well, one of the GOATs.

There just such a crazy road to brag about the Celtics can't lose now. Imagine saying you beat KD, Kyrie, Giannis, Holiday, Jimmy, Lowry, Steph, Klay, and Draymond all in a single playoff run.

Oct 27, 2017
Hope for an epic close game tonight. Don't really have a favorite to win. I don't think the lifelong Bulls fan in me will allow rooting for either team to win. Just beat GS when you get there. Lol.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
If the Heat win:

"NBA Finals 2022 |OT| Steph up to da Heats"

If Celtics win, I don't know because I don't root for evil unless they're in a union with the good guys against a greater evil

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
The title should be

NBA Finals 2022 |OT| Ime-VP

Short. Simple. Accurate. Even if the Celtics lose tonight.

Ime was the best coach this year. He was better than Monty. Better than Kerr. Better than Spo. I don't even like the Celtics but I'm not blind to the truth.

Oct 25, 2017
The title should be

NBA Finals 2022 |OT| Ime-VP

Short. Simple. Accurate. Even if the Celtics lose tonight.

Ime was the best coach this year. He was better than Monty. Better than Kerr. Better than Spo. I don't even like the Celtics but I'm not blind to the truth.
The same Ime who blew a challenge at the beginning of the 4th last game and also kept timelord on the bench as Jimmy was eating? That Ime?

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
The same Ime who blew a challenge at the beginning of the 4th last game and also kept timelord on the bench as Jimmy was eating? That Ime?

Not every coach is perfect. I never said he was, but if you look at his coaching over the course of the season he went from being a heavily-mocked coach to one that made critical play calls and adjustments.

To pick one or two errors and claim he hasn't been a great coach this season is honestly pretty laughable.

I don't think many thought the Celtics would make it this far, let alone may possibly make the final and win the title. But they're here.

They beat the defending champions and the best player in the league, absolutely cooked and swept two of the top-15 best in the league.

Yeah, the Celtics are talented but the coach is just as important to the overall team success.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta love how ESPN shows play clips from their own shows to discuss. Just kidding, I don't love it. They do it on NBA Today also.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
2000_mashup_press-e1635794305721.jpeg

303810c26183661d4a84c195a3fb90b3a5e17711_hq.gif

Come on Miami!! Stamp your ticket to the Finals!!

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
NBA 2022 Finals OT: The last one standing wins

Can't wait for the game tonight. Hoping it's either a butt clencher or a fail of epic proportions a la Game 7 suns.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from the gym, was trying to distract myself before the game so I wouldn't get too nervous. Sitting down and now I'm nervous.

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
Just got back from the gym, was trying to distract myself before the game so I wouldn't get too nervous. Sitting down and now I'm nervous.
Who are you rooting for?

I feel watching sports is so much more fun when i have no dog in the fight. I could care less about the Heat or the Celtics.

Too bad i want the Warriors to win the finals, it's going to be tough of they lose :<

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Who are you rooting for?

I feel watching sports is so much more fun when i have no dog in the fight.

Too bad i want the Warriors to win the finals, it's going to be tough of they lose :<
Celtics fan that lives one block away from the arena in Miami. It has been raining all afternoon down here and I'm wondering if that will prevent some people from getting to the game.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if NBA players work on strengthening their necks like F1 drivers for when they throw their head back to get a call.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Game 7 lets goooooo!!! It's been a hell of a ride, may the best team win. Of course I think the Heat are the better team, if everyone plays like they should (not hurt) we should win.

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
Celtics fan that lives one block away from the arena in Miami. It has been raining all afternoon down here and I'm wondering if that will prevent some people from getting to the game.
I am in Fort Lauderdale, dude it's been raining cats and dogs! Lot of streets have like 10 inches worth of water, crazy.

Good luck to Celts tonight :B i know whoever wins it's gonna be loud AF in downtown Miami today.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I predict a blowout victory for whoever wins this one, leaning Celtics unless Tatum decides to establish fraud status.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
No matter who wins tonight, we'll have a finals with a guy that kicks people in the balls and rakes and pokes eyes vs a legendary flopper.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if NBA players work on strengthening their necks like F1 drivers for when they throw their head back to get a call.
ha
they definitely practice head flopping, like how soccer players do.

cause it's unnatural and throws off your vision and balance to just yank your head back like that in the middle of running with a basketball.

but it works on refs

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
I predict a blowout victory for whoever wins this one, leaning Celtics unless Tatum decides to establish fraud status.
If we have a blowout, can it please be 30+ for epic fails?

15-20 are annoying cause we keep watching thinking the losing team can make a run lol

I'd be happy for either a super tight game or an epic blowout.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
My prediction will be one team will get up early, everyone will freak out, then the other team will go on a run, then everyone will freak out, then one team will beat the other, and some people will freak out, others will be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.