• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
I much prefer "Peking James" as I believe it to more clever and easier to say.

Obligatory Fuck the Lakers and Clippers. May both teams miss the playoffs.

Obligatory Fuck Kyrie

Obligatory Fuck James Harden and his traveling stepback bullshit

Westbrick? Next question.

May the God's of health bestow a blessing upon Nurkic.

Teams that interest me:
Nuggets-God this team is going to fucking good. MJP staying healthy can have them owning the league. Jokic went 7 rounds in the playoffs with us and nearly won. Fantastic player and Gary Harris and Jamal Murray are fantastic, studly offensive players. This team has Paul Millsap bitch. Bench is fantastic.

Miami Heat- Finally this team has a premiere star. A possible Klay like emergence in Tyler Herro? Justice Winslow playing Point Guard? Another season of coked up Machismo from "Bloodsport" James Johnson? Another season of Bam emergence? Finally Jimmy has his own damn team? This may be the 3rd best team in the east. No one will want to play these guys come playoff time.

Chicago bulls- This may be an actual for real honest to God basketball team. Coby White looks legit. Zach Levine is aware his defense is terrible and has given up insta thotties to try to improve. You forget this team has Otto Pottor Jr, Tomas Satoransky (2nd best player on the Wiz last year?) and Thad Young. Is this???? THE RETURN OF GARPAX? For once the Bulls fans may not be hoping for the immolation of their own franchise to spite their GM. Look for a playoff push if they can play any defense.

Memphis Grizzlies- Absolutely fascinated to see this team in action. Jonas Valacunias will actually eat in the post. Just fucking feed him 40 times a game and try to make him white Shaq please. JJJ is a fantastic fucking 4. Can Brandon Clarke play a little 3 and just out defend everyone in the league with a big lineup? And I guess for the 25th season in a row they have trash shooting with their best 3pt shooter being........Grayson Allen? Still some exciting young players here. Jonas going HAM every game will be fun...he already feasted last season. Oh Josh Jackson could be fun as well. Let's grind a lil more Memphis.

Phoenix Suns: DeAndre Ayton had very similar numbers to Anthony Davis in his freshman campaign. This dude could straight up tear up the league in year 2. Forming a Kobe-Shaq duo with Devin Booker.......with no defense. But still it'll be exciting. Dario Saric and Mikal Bridges are good NBA players, Tyler Johnson and Kelly Oubre can play as well. You can shit all over the front office (please do Suns fans beg) but this roster has talent. I believe in Monty Williams. They could maybe even make the playoffs if they........PLAY DEFENSE yes like everyone else in my "I'm Intrigued" list.

Portland TrailBlazers: YOUR WCF FINALS UHHH FUCKING PARTICIPANTS BITCHES. Yes this team is back again without their 2nd/3rd best player. I expect big things. Not really but wtf I can't give up now. We traded Al Farouq Aminu and Mo Money Harkless to just go all out shooting with Kent Bazemore, Anthony Tolliver and Rodney Hood. While I'll miss the old boys we'll be pretty unstoppable shooting so much. Zach Collins is a Neo Nazi but dammit he's ours and he calls people hoes while blocking the shit out of them. Anfree Simmons helps me miss Seth Curry a little less. Mario Hezonja could maybe round into form? Nassir Little looms as a nice 3/4 who can defend and be athletic as hell. This team is posed to make a Kevin Love/Blake Trade and I'm in. I would not be surprised seeing this team 5-8th. We should make the playoffs. We actually probably make the Finals last year if Nurk is healthy....and his injury looms over this season as one of the better 2 way centers in the NBA. Still the West is absolutely brutal. We could lose a lot in the first 20 games and just fucking give up. Like the West is that good Holy Fuck like maybe the worst team is the Pelicans??? With Brandon Ingram and Zion and JJ and Derrick Favors???

NBA 2019-2020 THE WEST IS THE BEST

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Do people play NBA Fantasy? Thinking about playing this year. What's the best app/site?

MalcomFleX

Alt account
Banned
Sep 9, 2019
I hope Morey tweets about Mexico prior to the Mexico City games. Anything that threatens Lebrons Taco Tuesday endeavor is a good thing.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do people play NBA Fantasy? Thinking about playing this year. What's the best app/site?
For Fantasy App, I've used Yahoo and its been great so I havent bothered with ESPN or whatever else people use
I've played the last 4 years and find it good fun since theres so much drama and nearly daily games.
For free resources hashtagbasketball cant be beat.
For paid bballmonster helped me win my league last year, although I joined after allstar break when the subscription was cheap.
For free hot takes, I visit this OT

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
You put luol deng in a laker uniform for retiring while keeping tony Parker in a spurs one.

deng retired as a bull OP, it's also where he was known! The dude nearly led the league in mpg for 5 seasons straight after thibs destroyed his body.

show some respect

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that the Raptors have the most positive fanbase in the league

Even in the face of devastating injury, they stayed optimistic:

AACI7Ru.img

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Going to the Celtics/Bucks game on the 28th and the Celtics/Knicks on the 1st. Can't wait to see the Greek Freak and watch my New Yorker buddy get pissed at the Knicks losing.

Oct 27, 2017
Low key pulling for kawhi to win another one just to see what narrative LeBron Stan shift to to try to prove he's the GOAT if he's not the first superstar to get a chip on 3 different teams.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Raps are going to be a lot better than some of the talking heads are predicting. Let's repeat!

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Let's Go Lakers, feels great to root for a winning Laker Team again.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Go Pacers! It's going to be rough to start since Dipo is out, but once this team starts gelling with Dipo back, I think they can do well. I wonder how the Sabonis situation is going to go down.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Go Pacers! It's going to be rough to start since Dipo is out, but once this team starts gelling with Dipo back, I think they can do well. I wonder how the Sabonis situation is going to go down.

I hope we can keep him, but he's apparently asking for much money so that makes it hard.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
You put luol deng in a laker uniform for retiring while keeping tony Parker in a spurs one.

deng retired as a bull OP, it's also where he was known! The dude nearly led the league in mpg for 5 seasons straight after thibs destroyed his body.

show some respect
Lol im sorry, I did it as a reference to his absurd albatross contract for the Lakers

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The LeBron Davis pick and roll is going to be one of the most devastating plays in NBA history for the 4 weeks that Davis is healthy.

Fuck west coast games times though.

Its hard to follow that shit on the east coast when you got a job.

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
I keep grinning when these best duos conversations are discussed no one mentions Trae and Collins for the Hawks
They deserve a mention
I'm excited to watch the Hawks climb to the 6th seed in the East, this team has zero pressure and little expectations
They were fun to cover/watch last season (Atlanta Hawks Radio network)
I'll have less time to work their games this year.

I really like Utah and Denver in the West with Portland lurking.
The East I have no grasp other than I expect it will be a team that underachieves in the 82 game season only to make the NBA finals to get beat by the West.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've watched the Raptors playoff run highlights over and over...that celebration after the win was the top 3 moments ever. Still can't believe they won, I'll fuck with Kawhi any day <3

This season should be absolutely nuts.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Raps won the championship, this year is for just relaxing, enjoying watching a solid professional team win with no pressure, and hating on the Boston Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.