Votes: 133 29.2%
  • Christian Koloko

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I get the Kyrie hate translated into Mavs hate, but if NBA is punishing Mavs for tanking it would a ridiculously one-sided measure.

Just look at the last week in the West. It could have been an amazing week with everything to play for and instead it's just a wet fart, including the last day when there's like only 1 game that will be played by two full squads that might try to win and the rest look more like exhibition games than deciders.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I think the NBA is way more pissed about teams tanking out of the playin, as opposed to teams tanking for who has the worst record. And Luka is one of the top 5 highest selling jerseys.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw the body cam interview of the kid that ja morant and his boys hit. Smh. Dude is going to get what he's looking for if he doesn't chill out.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I get the Kyrie hate translated into Mavs hate, but if NBA is punishing Mavs for tanking it would a ridiculously one-sided measure.

Just look at the last week in the West. It could have been an amazing week with everything to play for and instead it's just a wet fart, including the last day when there's like only 1 game that will be played by two full squads that might try to win and the rest look more like exhibition games than deciders.

They will be punished for having the audacity to discuss it publicly, probably to the tune of a second round pick.

Never break kayfabe, brother.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Rudy is having fun.
bw3y2tnnzrsa1.png
Fuck Rudy

No wonder nobody in the NBA likes him, I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt

Oct 26, 2017
The big issue with judging raw athletic monsters who only played in HS is that... It's actually pretty hard to tell if they're athletic.

Shaedon Sharpe turned out to actually be as athletic as young Zach LaVine, but Wiseman just isn't very physically gifted.

This is a massive problem with judging Amen and Ausar Thompson. Amen in particular has to be one of the best athletes in NBA history to be good as his jumper is completely broken and is unfixable and he has... never played anyone.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Come on Jazz, the Wolves did you a solid with the Gobert trade and even though you're now tanking and resting half your players pull one out for us pls thx.

That said, I fully expect the Wolves to also shit the bed today, but hopefully I'm wrong. The three game series to get into the playoffs starts now.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
They really played Mikal Bridges for 4 seconds just to keep his games played streak going lmao how dumb
Isn't the streak already over? He missed a game on the day of the trade I think

Come on Jazz, the Wolves did you a solid with the Gobert trade and even though you're now tanking and resting half your players pull one out for us pls thx.

That said, I fully expect the Wolves to also shit the bed today, but hopefully I'm wrong. The three game series to get into the playoffs starts now.
What would Jazz winning today do for the Wolves?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Casey is going to get investigated next for this lineup to finish the season in a game you don't need to lose.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
The big issue with judging raw athletic monsters who only played in HS is that... It's actually pretty hard to tell if they're athletic.

Shaedon Sharpe turned out to actually be as athletic as young Zach LaVine, but Wiseman just isn't very physically gifted.

This is a massive problem with judging Amen and Ausar Thompson. Amen in particular has to be one of the best athletes in NBA history to be good as his jumper is completely broken and is unfixable and he has... never played anyone.

Its really bad with them though cause they're like 20 year olds playing against high schoolers. I can't see how any team invests a high lottery pick with that kind of info. I would be pretty annoyed if the Magic took one, its like the ultimate pandora box and its way more likely to be a losing lottery ticket

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Its really bad with them though cause they're like 20 year olds playing against high schoolers. I can't see how any team invests a high lottery pick with that kind of info. I would be pretty annoyed if the Magic took one, its like the ultimate pandora box and its way more likely to be a losing lottery ticket
It's important to remember that year was flukey due to Covid. A lot of GMs have complained they just didnt have enough footage and playtime that they normally would. It's very likely Wiseman would have dropped further in the draft if he had played a normal season.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's good the Pistons will get a more modern coach in there, but I'm glad Casey is taking a FO job and sticking around. Very good character person.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
klay smoking hot

but POR has little inside presence
they should be able to eat inside and hopefully end the game in the 3rd. Don't need 100 3s

and just maybe not eff around for once (unlikely)

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
klay was just about to iso for a early shotclock 3 and stepped out of bounds🤣
they're gonna eff around aren't they.

hopefully it won't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.