Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
The user privated their account so the tweets cannot be visible via embedding

Well I don't have any screengrabs or anything, and if the woman privated her account, its probably best not to spread it around anymore anyway.

But this is an accurate summary of what he was saying to her:

Ok yeah that's straight up pedophile territory, he knows it's wrong, and doesn't want to get caught with screencaps. Then some casual racism, homophobia, and grooming her to be a cam girl.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ

Alec's humor meeting that Roiland/Squanch house style was the reason why I greatly anticipated High On Life. It is a dream game. I feel for Alec and the team. I hope there's justice for the survivor and resolution that uncomplicates things for the various teams Roiland has leadership over.

vodalus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CT
User Warned: Concern Trolling

mangrilla

Aug 28, 2020
Washington, DC
Can people please stop patting themselves on the back for not liking his games/shows. No one cares, and it makes the whole sordid affair about you instead.

Thank you - it also kind of kind of insinuates that like, only "bad artists" are abusers or something? "I am unsurprised this person sucks because I don't like their work," insinuates something like "Michael Jackson can't be an abuser - Thriller is virtually unanimously loved!"

Abusers come in all shapes and sizes and may have an incredibly nice public persona. You're not some kind of abuser precog because a cartoon comedy didn't fit your tastes.

I'm sorry for Roiland's victims and hope they find closure and justice. I also hope Squanch can continue without him because I enjoyed High on Life - reminded me of some of the more irreverent 90's games that seemed to mostly vanish as budgets skyrocketed.

Dec 2, 2021
Holy shit at those those messages. I cannot fathom being so comfortable with being a flagrant shit head in front of somebody else.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
All of the messages here are creepy as fuck. I uninstalled High On Life, I'm done with it after reading the messages.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, I don't think that tweet is real. If you look at the Twitter account that posted it, it's almost entirely shitposts.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
From the replies, this is with a 19 year old at the time (2014) talking about sexual tattoos and encouraging underage alcohol drinking. Dude is a predator.

View: https://twitter.com/Cvntfibers/status/1614798169316925441?s=20&t=KIf9CXFXgEk6GbJcUpCobg
FmjqYF3X0AIyAxK

Fmj3-ZHX0AAPbru

Fmj3-ZEX0AAwI-C

Fmj-mgTXgAQlkhS

SkekesisVR

Jan 2, 2018
All of the messages here are creepy as fuck. I uninstalled High On Life, I'm done with it after reading the messages.

Same. I was about half way done with it but can't in good faith go back to it.

I even helped make one of their promo videos for the game, and I have no desire to finish it now because of the bad taste in my mouth. We had plans to help them with a few more vids but not anymore.

Stimpack

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that the majority of responses are "she's a liar!" or "My default stance is he did it."

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I hate that the majority of responses are "she's a liar!" or "My default stance is he did it."
To be fair, that default stance that he did it is far more reasonable as he has been shown to be an abusive predator. The courts will make a legal determination on this specific crime, but this is a guy shown to prey on teenage girls (among other abusive and predatory behavior).

Stimpack

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, that default stance that he did it is far more reasonable as he has been shown to be an abusive predator. The courts will make a legal determination on this specific crime, but this is a guy shown to prey on teenage girls (among other abusive and predatory behavior).
It sounds like he's not great, and that there's a lot more beyond this to point to for proof of that. Any thread made regarding any accusation always ends up with people who typically have very little information taking die hard stances, and that's just sad. I feel like that's the way it was in high school, and life really never moves on from that. State of the world, I guess.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
I'm sure some people will justify those messages as "private jokes" or something... how can you be so dumb and write such things is beyond me.

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
He's a sexual predator through and through. All the leaked texts point to the fact he's a groomer of underage and young women, and most likely a sadist.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
While Justin Roiland can go fuck himself into the abyss, I really felt for the rest of the cast and crew. Here's hoping they have a good sendoff.

Beanbeany

Apr 25, 2022
Good luck to them. I know casual fans probably won't care, but some people are going to have a hard time accepting him not being a part of the show.