Simba

Nov 25, 2017
it means that 6/10 who don't want him reelected better get out and vote.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
This is one of the worrying things about the whole Trump situation. I'd say it's damn near certain he'll get voted out but the fact that so many people would still vote for him after everything that's happened is scary.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The floor of his voting coalition will vote for him no matter what. You're either an extremely strong supporter of the president or a Democrat. These findings aren't very insightful.

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4 out of 10, and that's with a good economy and reasonable labour market, both of which may change soon. That's pretty promising for the Democrats, in my opinion.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
This is one of the worrying things about the whole Trump situation. I'd say it's damn near certain he'll get voted out but the fact that so many people would still vote for him after everything that's happened is scary.

What's damn near certain is that he'll lose the popular vote. The current EC situation is becoming untenable.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Dems win the PV and lose the EC for the 3rd time in 12 years.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
4 out of 10 people will vote Republican no matter what, they could run a xenomorph as their candidate and it wouldn't matter to the base.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Not really surprising. Trump supporters have been digging in since the inaugural, they are happy aslong as he is pissing off everyone.