• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The game was already visually pleasing to look at back then. With a bit of fresh paint, it could look absolutely incredible today.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Good game, would prefer the Burnout Paradise successor of Most Wanted but interested in this also

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So we will have:
Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remaster

WAT

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't one of the last levels a race along the whole map? If so, that was both awesome and frustrating ;D

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As for this game: I think this was a very solid and fun Need For Speed game, but I wouldn't quite put it amongst the greatest ones ever. Curious to see how it aged.

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
One of my top 3 NFS games, and one I've been wanting to go back to. So that's exciting, and hopefully we can one day get a follow-up. I loved how arcadey and "simple" it was.

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
I would love a fresh coat of paint for this game on modern consoles. Include all the DLC and I'm in.

So we will have:
Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remaster

WAT

Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) Remastered

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Still not as bad as these two, on the SAME console generation.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

rafiii

Feb 7, 2019
So the Wii U got the 2012 Need for Speed and the Switch a port of the 2010 need for speed.
Crazy times.

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Glad for this - one of the best NFS IMO. Doing online races and choosing to be cops and having access to EMP's and helicopters/spikes were cool

OP
OP
FuturaBold

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they could keep the same handling model but port Hot Pursuit over to the latest version of Frostbite and add HDR.

Fafalada

Oct 27, 2017
All these EA rumours keep spelling "SSX trilogy remaster" wrong -_- get it right already.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Played this game so, so much and I'm not even that big a racing game fan. Would be fun to revisit it, if true.

Solaire

Oct 29, 2017
Sweet. Online was a blast but quickly turned into a ghost town on PC. I was always frustrated not being able to play more of it.