asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Luckily this one has a happy ending.
Lady calls police on a man trying to inspect a vacant house he's interested in buying
He has all his paperwork and even has the owner on the phone telling the lady he can be there.
She still calls the police anyway. She gets mad when the police take his side.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed a sad reality that were celebrating these events as good results when the cops manage not to shoot the guy

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
In 2008, Washington D.C.

"Hello police! There is a strange and thuggish black man hanging around the White House Lawn!"
"Ma'am, that's the President."

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Luckily this one has a happy ending.
Lady calls police on a man trying to inspect a vacant house he's interested in buying
He has all his paperwork and even has the owner on the phone telling the lady he can be there.
She still calls the police anyway. She gets mad when the police take his side.

She would be done for harrassment

Branu

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
I think that there should be a website that catalogs every single one of these men and women who call the police on black people for simply existing and committing acts that would be considered normal when done by non-blacks. Their faces, names, and occupations should be put on immediate blast. Tariq Nasheed was actually going to create a website that listed all suspected white supremacists, but it seems to be on hold. These people should not be given _any_ quarter. What they're doing is attempting to get innocent black people killed just for being near them.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
At least he can alert potential buyers that they'd be owning property next to a virulent piece of racist shit.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
It's sad to think of how many people have died because of this. In another bizzaro dimension, I hope the racist callers are the ones that end up getting tazed and arrested by the police.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll always bring my white friends with me, and dressed immaculately, when looking at potential homes.

Don't need that bullshit.

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The racist lady that called the police, looks about how I would expect her to look.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Even after the cop tells her she's wrong she keeps up with the "Hurry up! Do what you gotta do! Hurry up!"

No, he doesn't have to hurry up, so why don't you just shut the fuck up.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
What surprises me is how she expects it to turn out in her favor even after she is told/shown she is completely wrong. He tells her he has the paperwork, He is speaking with the owner, and the police confirm it to her; but she still tells the cops they "aren't doing their job" because they let the man go about his business.

Amazing. She expects the police to just fuck with the guy anyway regardless.

Oct 30, 2017
Glad the cops actually defended the guy. Told the woman he could technically take all day and doesn't have to hurry up like she says.

Paperwork fortunately checks out with cops here. But when the lady is confronted with facts, she still continues to argue. Racists aren't rational.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
These videos where the mere presence of a black person causes white people to freak out and call the cops (like that Oakland BBQ) are so disturbing, especially in light of the dice roll involved with which cops respond.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Lotta folks publicly playing themselves as of late.

I've noticed a sad reality that were celebrating these events as good results when the cops manage not to shoot the guy
You can't really hope for a better result in this type of situation. The only improvement would be the lady not calling the cops to begin with, which obviously wasn't gonna happen.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Must be some of that economic anxiety I keep hearing about, causing her to want this Black man away from her immediately even though he has every right to be there.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Trailer for Get Out 2 looks good.

Guy did the right thing waiting outside for the police. Would of hated for him to go about his business and be inside or just coming out when they got there.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guess what, I'm your new neighbor!

*she falls over from aneurysm*

Yup, it's 2018

Oct 27, 2017
I'm digging this trend of catching cops on camera as they do their due diligence and then side on the side of the black person as they realize how dumb the situation is.

It honestly should (if it isn't already) taught in police training. Like, "sometimes you're going to have to respond to a call, where absolutely nothing illegal happened, but the caller will be furious and the 'suspect' will be black. Do your due diligence."

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think that there should be a website that catalogs every single one of these men and women who call the police on black people for simply existing and committing acts that would be considered normal when done by non-blacks. Their faces, names, and occupations should be put on immediate blast. Tariq Nasheed was actually going to create a website that listed all suspected white supremacists, but it seems to be on hold. These people should not be given _any_ quarter. What they're doing is attempting to get innocent black people killed just for being near them.
I approve of this. Call these assholes out. Expose them. Never stop exposing these wastes

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad the cops did their job here.

One thing that's sticking out at me w the most recent cases- is there a gender lean w/ the people calling the cops for "X while Black"?

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the nerve of that lady to tell him to hurry up after the cops explained everything, lol.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Propagate the racist myth that black people are lazy. Try to stop them from getting jobs. If they get a job, try to incarcerate them. Repeat.

Oct 25, 2017
What surprises me is how she expects it to turn out in her favor even after she is told/shown she is completely wrong. He tells her he has the paperwork, He is speaking with the owner, and the police confirm it to her; but she still tells the cops they "aren't doing their job" because they let the man go about his business.

Amazing. She expects the police to just fuck with the guy anyway regardless.

Yeah, before I opened this thread and watched the video, I expected this was going to be one of those cases of "oh no a strange person, better call the cops" tales that mostly just betrays a total lack of socialization with minorities. But she's actively malevolent by the end. Being wrong is somehow the worst thing about this encounter for her so she just doubles down.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"Why aren't you guys shooting him?! He's black, shoot him!"

Was waiting for the lady to tell that to the cops.