• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Eh... Doesn't do much for me. Black bars on the sides? Is it gonna be a weird aspect ratio? It also looks like a cg still idk. Looks off. But can't make conclusions from a single still

Oct 25, 2017
I always wonder how "crashed planes" in zombie fiction happened.

Did someone get cordecpys and just caused the plane to crash?

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Legit thought it was a screenshot when it popped up on my timeline and I was like "huh, I don't remember that area."

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Joel and Ellie just wear normal everyday clothes. Go toss a backpack over your shoulder and you yourself can be dressed like Joel or Ellie too.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Looks more like a rendered key art for the show than an actual shot out of the show.

Adamastor

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
How long do these things take to start airing if it's shooting for over a year? Are we getting this in 2023 with the rumoured remake? The wait kills me…

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still not sold on the Ellie casting, but I'm still looking forward to this show.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us(The upcoming 8-episode HBO show written and produced by the Emmy Award winner Craig Mazin and starred by the duo Pedro Pascal as Joel and Bella Ramsey as Ellie)."

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
How long do these things take to start airing if it's shooting for over a year? Are we getting this in 2023 with the rumoured remake? The wait kills me…

They're shooting this over the course of a year (although I don't think it's continuous). It's got one of the longest shooting schedules I can think of for a TV show. Late 2022 is probably the earliest that it could premiere.

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
I always wonder how "crashed planes" in zombie fiction happened.

Did someone get cordecpys and just caused the plane to crash?
My head canon (and perhaps the most logical answer) is that after people started dying off, normal people tried stealing planes to get around, which likely will not go great without training.

Vini

Oct 28, 2017
tumblr_inline_nuqqjpU8eJ1s17jxj_500.gif

Deleted member 10119

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2021
"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us(The upcoming 8-episode HBO show written and produced by the Emmy Award winner Craig Mazin and starred by the duo Pedro Pascal as Joel and Bella Ramsey as Ellie)."
It needs to be handled like "Invincible" where everytime someone is about to mention the title, it cuts out mid sentence.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The cosplay approach there makes it look like a YouTube fanfilm.

And the colour palette and framing looks straight out of Naughty Dog's games - a dull and artless decision.

Maybe it'll be better when it moves, but yeah.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Looks greeeeaaaat. I can't wait for this.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know the budget for the series? Was hiring Pedro Pascal too much of a hit?

It's rumored to be the most expensive production in Canadian history. In the case of the plane, they actually had practical parts as someone filmed a Tiktok of the set and mentioned that there were rumors that they were going to "crash" a plane. People on Facebook also noted that they drove by and saw plane parts in the street.