Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Wow-except for the very final scenes this is basically showing a ton of stuff...

EDIT: Not trailer, commercial.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
It's just like the no context meme. I don't see a problem with it.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
At this point it's probably catering to casual fans who aren't invested enough to care or to people who have already seen it but will go multiple times.

Definitely sucks if you're a big fan and haven't been able to see it yet for whatever reason though.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
anyone who hasn't seen the movie by this point probably doesn't care enough to get upset at stuff like this

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
The Spiderman trailer instantly gives away a major plot point too. Once the spoiler-ban was lifted, they really went full steam ahead on spoiling everything.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Chills every time I hear Cap say "Avengers Assemble".
This really is just a hype commercial to get people who have seen it to go out and see it again. They really want that Avatar record.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's been out for two weeks and has made over two billion dollars. Anybody with any actual investment in this movie has seen it at least once by now.

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
its been 2 weeks. People who cares about not getting spoiled have obviously seen it by now. This is for casual audience now

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone that still cares about spoilers isn't going to look at new commercials and trailers at this point anyway.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I guess that means they will finally release Rescue in the mobile games. They been teasing a surprise character for Endgame

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
its been 2 weeks. People who cares about not getting spoiled have obviously seen it by now. This is for casual audience now
I was coming in here to pretty much say this word for word.

and also, that commercial made me want to go see it a third time, sooo, mission accomplished by Disney

Lol yeah. Release one with Thanos decapitation please. I wanna see that again.

YO man spoilers much?/s

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
haha there it is

It's the money shot to end all money shots, I figured it would be in the commercials sooner or later.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
I never really felt that there was much to spoil when I saw the movie.
Well, except deaths.
Maybe I'm just getting less annoyed by spoilers?

Oct 27, 2017

I mean, it's generally true...but I have a coworker with two kids and a wife that works shift work that hasn't been able to see it yet who really wants to. Now he can't even watch TV.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm worried for my friend. I plan to go see it with him on Monday but with how much is coming out... Afraid he will be spoiled. :(

He's been super busy with work and school.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for people like my cousin who, due to intense school finals/curricular schedule isn't able to catch the film for another week or so.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel really being serious on their "this monday all bets are off as we're moving onto hyping Spider-man" mindset, eh?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I don't see how 2 weeks is enough time. Sometimes you just can't go earlier, happened with me earlier. 2 weeks still feels a lil early to me.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gather round, grandkids, and let me tell you the tale of how I saw Avengers Endgame in the cinematorium.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I hope I don't see a commercial of Godzilla and Rodan high fiving before I have a chance to see it in theaters.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
They couldnt show damn shit before release. Marketing team gotta eat . They know their audience , most people already saw it this is for triggering that hype and second , third views.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Dalek is like Canada, he gets into things 6 years after everyone else

I'm on day 1772

9TsEaPl.png

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I respect people not wanting to be spoiled, but they shouldn't expect the world to revolve around them