• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing. This is one of the best Battlefield trailers ever IMO.

Kerozinn

Banned
May 11, 2018
gonna pass this time. looks too much like BF1 which i didnt really like because of the weapons. Guess i prefer modern BF that much more.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Nice trailer but probably shouldn't have used the Soldado trailer music there at the end for the BR.

Really missing a distinct Battlefield theme hit as well.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Better trailer than the first for sure, but I still think the silly outfits really look out of place.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Just show it already and stop teasing BR.

Its kinda hilarious how everyone teases their BR mode like its gonna be Jesus coming to earth again.

Overall it was a ok trailer. Not a fan of these fast cuts though.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
Much better than the other trailers but it still didn't have the same impact which trailers for previous Battlefield games had.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
The trailer looks great but Destiny did the ticking clock trailer and now BFV. I wonder if BLOPS4 will follow.

EchoSmoker

Jan 29, 2018
I guess EA likes using Muse in their trailers now, not that I'm complaining. That trailer was so much better than previous ones.

Oct 25, 2017
Solid trailer, but it seemed a bit too eager to please everyone that complained about the last one concerning, "realism and immersion" simply because women were there.

My dude jumped out of a window on the second floor, botched the landing and got up without the slightest limp.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Really hate these trailers. Constant cuts with shit going crazy everywhere. I can't keep up with it.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Overall it's a fine trailer... I just feel like coming off of BF1 I feel like I've seen this before.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Solid trailer, but it seemed a bit too eager to please everyone that complained about the last one concerning, "realism and immersion" simply because women were there.

My dude jumped out of a window on the second floor, botched the landing and got up without the slightest limp.

Hope nobody bitches about that since we've been doing that in BF since...forever.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Thank god. Back. On. Form.

Brilliant! 10/10

However, agree about the silly uniforms and outfits. The scenery and everything is a beautiful stylised representation of WW2. But then the "rag tag units" wearing a wide variety of stuff is just out of place. And makes gameplay objectively worse.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty cool.

I always thought Halo should do the glassing planet fire BR thing!