• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018

They finally started sending things to people again. This was the same thing they did with CTR and Spyro.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
I can see this being a Sony timed exclusive which would give credence that Sony may have another event with more reveals.

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
tumblr_n1d5uvBWz31rd50xgo1_400.jpg

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS
A UNIVERSAL INTERACTIVE STUDIOS PRODUCTION
DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG

None of this is true, but it's like taking the 20C Fox logo off Star Wars for me

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fascinated to see how a new Crash Bandicoot game goes. I'm super unsure if the classic formula works outside of nostalgia in 2020 and I don't know if Crash fans would want it 'updating' either. Regardless, Crash will sell gangbusters. It'll be super interesting to see what they do with it.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god yes. Where's that dude who hated the design of Crash he must not be happy

Oct 24, 2019
Was expecting this to appear at the PS5 event honestly, shocked that it didn't.

Wonder where it'll pop up now...

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
If its a time theme again I hope N Tropy shows up

Have any of the non-Naughty Dog entries been any good?
Twinsanity is pretty good. I also like Mind over Mutant but its fairly different since its one of those brawler/platformer hybrids that were in vogue during the wii/360 /ps3 era for whatever reason

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see what game design they picked, the linear platformer seems to work the best.