Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreal

Nov 5, 2017
2018 gameplay. All the more recent gameplays have fewer NPCs on screen.

Looked like a good NPC density on the footage 4 weeks ago in the styles trailer.
F7P9BeW.jpg

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
60 fps next-gen versions incoming.

Hopefully...

I somehow doubt they're gonna make CP2077 60 fps on next-gen, as much as I'd love to see that.

Not watching the gameplay though, I'll just wait to see it on my PS4 Pro in it's no doubt muddy glory until I switch to XSX or PS5.

OldDirtyGamer

Apr 14, 2019
Looks awesome. Hoping my 2060 can hang on this at 1080p .....hoping to get a series x before then but not looking likely :(

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
I will wait until I can score a 3080 FE and a 5600X even if the game launches before that happens. This is the kind of experience that happens few and far between in video games. Like I played the original Deus Ex at least 15 times. There's no way I'm crippling my first experience with low settings/ no ray tracing.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
On a 2080 super so womdering how good this will look. Wish they had released a benchmark.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
This is gonna be a worthy challenger for my 2080 Super. Hopefully, CDPR actually hits the December 10th date and has the game stable.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I want this game, I'm going to wait to see how it performs on last gen consoles before I decide to get it. I'm likely better off waiting as I expect a lot of patches will be made post launch to fix a lot of the bugs/glitches to such a massive scaled game.

Oct 25, 2017
The difference between Medium and High settings must be insane. The system requirements say my PC should have no issues with 1080p30, but every bit of footage I watch makes me doubt it.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Nice that the german version has Keanu voiced by the same guy who voices him in movies
This really is amazing, I love Benjamin Völz's work! In fact, I was so excited I contacted his agency MONTHS ago to get info if he's involved and I received an email from a really forthcoming guy who said that he technically couldn't confirm anything because of NDAs but he said that he as well hopes that Völz would do the voice (with a wink smiley).

I'm so glad the voice acting studio CDPR hired really knows what they are doing in terms of casting. Let's hope the directing keeps up to that.
Full video for my german brothers and sisters

www.daserste.de

Zukunft ohne Hoffnung | ttt – titel, thesen, temperamente

Wie sieht die Welt in fünfzig Jahren aus? Hoffentlich nicht so wie im Videospiel "Cyberpunk 2077". Es spielt in einer dystopischen Welt, zerstört durch Krieg und Umweltkatastrophen, in der Konzerne die Macht übernommen haben.

Weird to see public broadcaster feature a videogame for other topics than creating potential terrorists
Thanks for linking! Interesting to see the Ă–ffentlich-Rechtlichen doing anything other than bashing video games. I hope Frontal 21 times are finally over.

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe this game is real. Feels like it doesn't actually exist and all those are tech demos lol.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Curious how the last gen (god this is going to take awhile to get use to) version will run, and if it'll get a bit of a performance boost on the next gen through backwards compatibility. Not expecting ray tracing or anything fancy, just 1080p at 60 fps would be fine for me, till the true next gen version comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.