• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
EA Play for gamepass for PC on december 15

TW_ComingSoon_ALL-UP_11.9_JPG.jpg

xCloud

TW_COMINGSOON_ALLUP_11.10_JPG.jpg

news.xbox.com

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: EA Play, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Disney+, and More - Xbox Wire

There’s a ton in store on November 10 – next-gen is so close; I can almost taste it. We have EA Play coming to console for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, a slew of new games coming your way, and a Perk that will have you staring out into the distance thinking this is the […]

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
I'm looking forward Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Gears Tactics.

With the arrival of EA Play into Gamepass, I hope that more people will try Battlefield V. It's a great game now.

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
They don't do new game releases, but we do know Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is hitting EA Play tomorrow so (arguably) the biggest EA game this year will be available

Polynaut

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa super excited to see Planet Coaster on the list. Was that just announced or already known? Either way, good news!

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
Had my eye on River City Girls for ages. Also didn't realise Tetris Effect was coming to the service. GP, the gift that keeps on giving.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
I'm super excited for for Tetris Effect, my partner and I both love Tetris. A little bummed that Beyond Light is not coming to PC Game Pass, but I already own the base game on Steam, and will probably buy it over there regardless.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
River City Girls? Cool.

Not expecting Streets of Rage 4 here, but it's gotta be better than Battletoads. It has to be.

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN
As someone who is jumping from the PS4 to Series X (shipped this morning), I am really looking forward to Game Pass. It is one of the main reasons I switched.

Evuk

Oct 28, 2017
not too crazy about the lineup, even EA Play ones are really lacklustre

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is an amazing month for me.

Tetris Effect Connected
Destiny 2
River City Girls
ME Andromeda
FFVIII Remastered (never played this before)

I want to play all of these things.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
So happy Planet Coaster is going to be on Gamepass. Reallt wanted to play that.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Kind of burying the lede with Planet Coaster in there.

Isn't that a launch title? Isn't it a bit shit to announce a game pass drop this close to release after preorders have potentially been made lol

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic. I'll cop Destiny, Planet Coaster, Tetris Effect, Sims 4, Andromeda, and Mirror's Edge.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Whoa, I had new idea Planet Coaster Console Edition was coming... pre-order cancelled! lol

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's not all EA Play games coming out for Game Pass? Game Pass seems pretty great especially for someone that missed out on previous gens especially with that Game Pass Ultimate 3-year deal