ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, canceled my Planet Coaster preorder. Now I have $65 in store credit, hmmmm...

UnsightlySomeGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Planet Coaster console edition coming to gamepass? Nice. Glad I have that series X coming tomorrow now.

Theorry, buried the lead haha.

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Buy DLC for Gamepass Games. 😂

I'll probably just hang on to it for a bit, between Planet Coaster and Sakuna tomorrow on Xbox / Switch and PS5 launch games later this week, November is already thick with too much to play. Hopefully I'll have some finished by December and be looking for something to try, maybe Yakuza or Immortals if that reviews well.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently I need to look into this Planet Coaster title based on reactions in this thread.

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
Lol...literally just bought planet coaster to set up for launch tomorrow. Bout time I had that happen to me I suppose.

Mecha

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
Hard to believe how GP is even a thing. I hope you all enjoy your new and shiny Series consoles this week.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I'm intrigued to know what Coaster is going to be like on the console cos I'm not usually the biggest fan of playing those type of games with a controller, but that's my own lack of patience more than anything.

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
This is one helluva great month for Gamepass and I am excited to finally try Tetris Effect. I badly wish MS deal with Bungie had extended to a Windows store version of Destiny 2 - I would love to try Beyond LIght, but playing the old version (even on the XSX) sounds painful.

OnionPowder

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Streets of Rogue actually looks really good.

I'm excited to be able to play the Tetris Effect update without paying as well lol. I'll get it again for free on EGS I guess.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm intrigued to know what Coaster is going to be like on the console cos I'm not usually the biggest fan of playing those type of games with a controller, but that's my own lack of patience more than anything.

I played a shitload of Jurassic World Evolution on console (from the same studio, same style of game) and the controls were great. No issues.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's nice to see VIII Remastered finally be available. They've really taken their time adding all of the FF games.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Why so long for EA Play and Destiny on PC. Sad :(

Also it's been a year (? I think) since it was announced FFXII was coming to Game Pass, and we're still waiting?

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
"PC members will be able to download and play games from the EA Play library on Windows 10 PCs via the EA Desktop app currently in beta!"

Welp, as I suspected... so no family share for EA titles, this is super lame...