• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017

From the official site. What could this be?

Edit:

Looks like this could be the rumored Sirfarfetch'd.

pQx78t7.png

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, it makes a loud noise when you click on it! Was not expecting that this late.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like either Cubone, Nidoran, or Bunnelby. Likelihood in that order.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Is nice to see they are trying different ways to reveal new Pokemon this generation and not just releasing trailers every two weeks.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Only ??? that have survived many battles can attain this ???"
554b2264005e1095672623ee7bc98ea0cca386c6_00.jpg

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
That is a cool way to tease a Pokemon. It's a pure Fighting type, so I don't think it's a Farfetch'd evo, but it certainly sounds like it is an evo of something.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Only Farfetch'd that have survived many battles can attain this evolution. When this Pokémon's stick/leek shatters, it will retire from combat. "

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
ApnpqGx.png

If this is a Farfetch'd evolution it would be the first evolution to not share any types with its pre-evolution, right?

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds similar to Rotom, but it's different. I could be wrong or just looking at older version of Rotom's cry though.
It's rotom's cry, it says so in the site's code. I think the intent is it isn't hte pokmon's cry, it's the rotom dex loading the page and information on it

ApnpqGx.png

If this is a Farfetch'd evolution it would be the first evolution to not share any types with its pre-evolution, right?
Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost

I like Helix Chamber's interpretation that what we're seeing is actually on its side