Mung

Nov 2, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/Kaz_Yamauchi/status/1650758581510189057?s=20

Two of them are the new Super Formula cars.

Another one looks like the Jaguar XJ220.. Glad to see that come to GT7!

As always, we won't know what else is included in this update until nearer the day (which is scheduled to be Thursday).

Edit:

New Trailer:

View: https://youtu.be/7Gn3xmmHsjY

Full patch notes:

www.gran-turismo.com

Update Details (1.32) - Update - Gran Turismo 7 - gran-turismo.com

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.Main Features Implemented1. Cars - The following four new cars have been added:  ・Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 27 April March)  ・Mercedes-AMG GT3...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I should probably save up for one of the super formulas so I can enjoy the feel of it in a VR cockpit. But I'll admit I have no discipline or patience with the money grind, as easy as it is to clear the track experiences at bronze

GTVision

Oct 28, 2017
I should probably save up for one of the super formulas so I can enjoy the feel of it in a VR cockpit. But I'll admit I have no discipline or patience with the money grind, as easy as it is to clear the track experiences at bronze
I don't know how much these cars will cost, but there are plenty of ways to earn money quickly. For instance the online time trials. Even silver wins you 1M credits. And some 24 minute races earn you 725K credits. You also mention the track experience, reaching gold earns you a lot as well, although those can be quite tricky.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Nice!

Last night I spent 1M for a GT Vision VW only to find out later that doesn't have the cockpit view in VR 🥲

OP
OP

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
Try to get some golds too for track experiences- some are pretty straightforward and some are quite challenging. The ghost helps a lot with this (your own ghost and one for a top time). Set it so that the ghost is 0.3 to 0.5 seconds ahead so it doesnt get in the way. Also, there is online time trial and some high paying mission races. With these I've managed to get pretty much every car that I really want without doing any grinding at all. Even better now since you can sell cars too.

calvinised

May 24, 2021
Long shot but hoping in future updates for more cool Hondas, CRX, my baby CRZ, Del Sol, EP3 and FN2, DC5 Type Rs etc.

Oct 28, 2017
They could add 1000 new cars and it'd still be meaningless to me without a compelling addition to the career mode that gives me some motivation to use them.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it really just one Super Formula car? With a different name plate on the engine? That's otherwise completely identical in every possible way?

question-about-lines-in-ep-2-and-their-meaning-obi-wan-says-v0-2twkx20ce5oa1.jpg

Nov 1, 2017
FL, United States
Save up for a Suzuki V6 Escudo, adjust the rear downforce to 700lbs and raise the front downforce a little bit and suddenly you'll have a sub 700 torpedo for Le Mans. Don't cut any chicanes or ram and you'll clear 800k every 30 minutes, easily.

I would act fast though. I'm not sure how much longer it will be on the legends market.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I don't get what's going on between them and it irks me. I want to see PD's take on how it'll look.
I think the rumor is that PD is very stingy with licensing costs or something like that. Spa took ages to arrive to GT Sport and there was a chance it wouldn't appear at all because they couldn't reach an agreement.

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
I think the rumor is that PD is very stingy with licensing costs or something like that. Spa took ages to arrive to GT Sport and there was a chance it wouldn't appear at all because they couldn't reach an agreement.
I get that could be true, but Sony did get the license for Drive Club so there's already a working relationship with Sony. I hope it gets worked out just to use the cars in scapes.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
The other one seems to be a newer AMG GT3 version. You can read AMG on the wing.
Nice, we'll see the GT7 showcase community update the Super GT GT300 Goodsmile Racing Miku livery to the latest model in no time

2023-Rd1_038.jpg

2023-Rd1_119.jpg

2023-Rd1_150.jpg

(FYI if Racing Miku 2023 looks familiar the design this year is by Toridamono, the character designer for the Atelier Ryza series)

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in for the SF23, curious to see how it handles. Surprised there still isn't an F1 car though given GT Sport got one this far into its life.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any new events/menus exclusively for open wheel cars?

This update being SF focused I'm hopeful but also don't doubt that it isn't there yet for licensing reasons.

kohlmannj

Oct 28, 2021
Manhattan, NY
Hope there are a few bug fixes in this update, too 🤞🏼 While the previous update wasn't "bug-ridden" per se, I definitely noticed some oddities and performance regressions in 60 Hz mode. Would love to see those cleaned up.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
GT Planet mentions that Fuji Speedway appears to have had an environment update.

www.gtplanet.net

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.32: Four New Cars, New Races, New Scapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gn3xmmHsjY Polyphony Digital has revealed the contents of the update coming this Thursday, April 27, with its traditional pre-update blog post and video. Naturally we already knew a good chunk of what the update would bring thanks to clues earlier in the month

Kellemann75

Chicken Chaser
Nov 19, 2019
Why not put a couple of races in the extra menus. Buy 3 cars and get a "6 star parts" ticket that I never use.
And why are there so few cups. This game has lots more scapes than races

Full patch notes
OP
OP

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
Full patch notes:
www.gran-turismo.com

Update Details (1.32) - Update - Gran Turismo 7 - gran-turismo.com

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.Main Features Implemented1. Cars - The following four new cars have been added:  ・Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 27 April March)  ・Mercedes-AMG GT3...

Glad to see these 3 new super formula events (plus a hypercar one).. looking forward to trying them in VR tonight, will be sweet I'm sure! Super Formula at Fuji is just a classic combo.

- The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
・Watkins Glen International
- Super Formula
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix
- Super Formula
・Fuji International Speedway
- Super Formula
・Interlagos
- Hypercar Parade

One major update that I've seen online is that there are now 3 online time trials available right now (including one for Olympic e sports series) each with at least 2 million for gold. The olympic one has 4 million for gold (but that is for being within 1.5% of top time), and 2 million for silver (within 5% of top time). So LOTS of opportunities for credits! 6 million if you get silver in the olympic one and gold in the other two (or 8 million if you can get gold in all of them)..

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
One nice feature I've noticed with the new super formula cars is that the vertical part of the halo device is no longer see through when you play on VR. You have to look through it like in real life.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing licensing is the reason there are 3 tracks that SF actually race on in the game and the official event only includes one of them.