• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Don't see anything on the site about Age of Empires but I'm SUPER hyped about it! Plus MCC too!
Inside Xbox is back on Tuesday, March 12, at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET with even more exclusive news, content, interviews and footage you won't see anywhere else!

We'll have some exciting news involving Halo: The Master Chief Collection! The hourlong episode will also feature DayZ, One Piece World Seeker and of course, Xbox Game Pass! Of course, there's much more that we can't reveal just yet, so be sure to tune in live on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter on Tuesday, March 12th at 2 p.m PT / 5 p.m. ET.
Send me to Planet Onyx if old.
UPDATE: New Inside Xbox trailer seems to almost basically confirm MCC on PC!

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Oh fuck. Is it happening? Is MCC finally coming to PC?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just got a gaming pc 2 days ago after selling my xbox one a few years ago. You know what i want MS ;)

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've been waiting for the MCC remastered on PC. Hopefully I'll be able to play it at 1440p 100+ FPS on my PC!

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait til everyone gets disappointed cause they have high expectations...for like the 7th month in a row

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I'm here for Age of Empires. Not that interested in the rest.

Will this be the first Inside Xbox without Sea of Thieves news since.. its inception?

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully it'll also have the next batch of OG Xbox BC games !

I would be ok if we just get Ninja Gaiden 2 X enhanced though :P

Last edited:

Z6E1Z9O

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
the question tho if it will be a play anywhere title,since i got into pc gaming and got my switch i have abandoned my xbox and left it home when going to uni and i hope that i dont have to buy it again

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I still really feel that MCC on PC is an E3-tier announcement but I would certainly not complain if they want to do that on Inside Xbox instead!

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
Even the lure of MCC on PC cannot sway me towards enduring another one of these tedious cringe fests. I'll get the news on here after.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still really feel that MCC on PC is an E3-tier announcement but I would certainly not complain if they want to do that on Inside Xbox instead!
Yeah, I don't see them making the MCC on PC announcement on a regular Inside Xbox show. Maybe they're going to announce they've added Reach to the collection.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
Please give us MCC with Reach. That would be the greatest thing MS can do for mankind.

Oct 27, 2017
Reach is dream now. PC version is all but assured.

Still always hopeful for more backwards compatibility news but I dont think it's going to happen unadvertised.