• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden

Man this looks good, very good indeed and I cannot wait for it to come out. Too bad it's right at E3 period. Love the new Dino's they are showcasing!

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
God damn I am so hyped to play this game.

I really wish they put in a first-person mode to be able to walk around the park you built and then see all these dinos break out in person. That would've been amazing.

Mr Pricklefingers

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 4, 2017
I haven't been following this game closely, but has there been any word from the devs about a possible Switch version?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this looks great. And the reveal of the sandbox mode a couple days ago just sealed the deal.

OP
OP
Mr Swine

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Damn it this is June 12th?

Yup :/

God damn I am so hyped to play this game.

I really wish they put in a first-person mode to be able to walk around the park you built and then see all these dinos break out in person. That would've been amazing.

I would love that but i'm Glad we can drive around in third person

I haven't been following this game closely, but has there been any word from the devs about a possible Switch version?

Nothing, I don't think Switch can run a game like this if they don't downgrade the graphics enough (less vegetation perhaps?)

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Oh shit, they have Dracorex in here. Honestly one of the more surprising additions. Hopefully it's more scientifically accurate than the one in Primeval:
latest

Honestly can't wait for this game to come out.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna wait until this is half off since it has Denuvo and with how insane they were with the implementation in Planet Coaster.

Looks amazing though.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Any more hype for this?
I can't believe it's really coming out in a few days.
No early access, no betas, just the full release of a building management simulator and it feels so weird.

Is it weird to be scared if this could be "licence junk" just because it doesn't had an early access?
I hope it's good, I really do.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wondering if i should get this on Pro or PC (5690k 970msi)

I fear for my performace but playing a game like this on console doesn't feel right :/

Oh nevermind, this comes to console a month later, i can't wait that much lol

Last edited:

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hyped as fuck for this. I love just building parks and watching them go! It's also good to see it coming out with the movie, so hopefully that boosts the sales too.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Wondering if i should get this on Pro or PC (5690k 970msi)

I fear for my performace but playing a game like this on console doesn't feel right :/

Oh nevermind, this comes to console a month later, i can't wait that much lol

Oh shit!! I haven't seen this, I thought we would get it this month too on console. :(((((

datamage

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, I skimmed through the video, but I got some Zoo Tycoon vibes (XB1 game.) I hope this is nothing like it.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
All I need to know before preordering is Spino going to be in, and is it going to be true spino or the hideous "real" one?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Really interested in this game after seeing some footage for it. I originally wrote it off, thinking it was an ARK clone in the Jurassic Park universe lol.

This looks awesome!

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Pre ordered the deluxe edition today. I'm in full Jurassic hype mode. This will likely be my GOTY if Frontier's last game is any indication of its quality.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working through it now for review. But ya it is pretty damn good looking

Last edited:

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Working through it now for review. But ya it is pretty damn

Can you answer one question? Ok 2.

1. Are you playing a console version?
2. If, can you say something about the graphics? I HIGHLY doubt that it will look anything like the the screenshots on the Xbox website because it would be the first time ever that such a game, building simulation or survival pseudo MMO (I put it in the same category because these are typical PC games) look like a AAA game or at least somehow similar like the PC version.
Like I said, that never happened before, no matter if ARK, Conan, Cities Skylines or similar titles, they all look so much downgraded or like a last gen version, I almost have no hope that this one looks really really good, the X and Pro consoles could do that, but it just never happened before and I wish this would look on console like in the videos we've seen so far.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting. How many hours have you played it?

I don't need to play it 100 hour to know the Edmontosaurus is based on Julius Csotonyi's art that he did for the website, or that a Ceratosaurus doesn't have a head big enough to swallow a man whole. I mean, have you seen their Baryonyx!?! Julius did the official art for it in JW, but then the movie decided they can do better. Now we have this hilariously bad looking gecko thing in the movie (which I can't blame the game for) versus the beautiful art from the previous movie. This is why the art is such a mixed bag.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't need to play it 100 hour to know the Edmontosaurus is based on Julius Csotonyi's art that he did for the website, or that a Ceratosaurus doesn't have a head big enough to swallow a man whole. I mean, have you seen their Baryonyx!?! Julius did the official art for it in JW, but then the movie decided they can do better. Now we have this hilariously bad looking gecko thing in the movie (which I can't blame the game for) versus the beautiful art from the previous movie. This is why the art is such a mixed bag.
uhm. Sorry just mistook what you were saying. Not attacking you