Jul 18, 2018
Kevin "So what if it's true" Cramer can rot. Avenatti wouldn't put out something like this without massive receipts. Kavanaugh is fucking finished.
It's crazy how prolific Avenatti has gotten, and the fact your brought up about him always having ammo and backup ammo for all the accusations. Some crazy stuff, glad he's on the good side for now

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Holy shit. It's past time for that FBI investigation.

A seat on the court should be out of the question.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't these fuckers just be normal people?

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Trump will tweet something about witch hunts, Dems, and fake news, and say they are not credible. His supporters will eat it up, and we will move on until the next clusterfuck the GOP decides to put forward.

FUCKING VOTE.

Oct 31, 2017
If they push this piece of shit through, I think it very well may be safe to say that Fascism has come to the United States.

Oct 25, 2017
Christ, those allegations are monstrous.

The GOP can't push through on Friday can they? Because if more confirmation comes out they will have put an undeniable rapist on the highest court in the land.

Waiting for the victim blaming as well. "If you knew about it how did you let it happen to you?" Ugh.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit!

(And I still expect the GOP to vote for this fucking monster.)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys think they're gonna deny this, when in reality they're just gonna find a way to spin that gang-rape isn't that big a deal. I guaran-fucking-tee you someone will do it.

Probably Steve King.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Well the GOP supported a pedophile, Roy Moore, they'll have no issues supporting a rapist.

And the fanbase's retort to that factual claim is democraps are the real pedophiles look at clinton's kid sex island.

I'm certain these depths are going to be further explored by the gop and their supporters.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
Christ, those allegations are monstrous.

The GOP can't push through on Friday can they? Because if more confirmation comes out they will have put an undeniable rapist on the highest court in the land.

Waiting for the victim blaming as well. "If you knew about it how did you let it happen to you?" Ugh.

Yep, they will go there for sure.

Queludes too?? This guy is every 80s rich dude stereotype rolled into one.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Holy fuck I'm going to be sick. That's so much worse than I thought. Fuck this guy and the GOP for caping for this rapist

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's crazy how prolific Avenatti has gotten, and the fact your brought up about him always having ammo and backup ammo for all the accusations. Some crazy stuff, glad he's on the good side for now

Credit where it is due. Avenatti is a prime example of what power a lawyer can bring to bear. Yes he is a bit slimy, but he is cautious, prudent and thorough, some of the best qualities a lawyer can have.

By maintaining an almost unassailable public image, he keeps the moral high ground and maintains the cache that keeps him relevant and trust worthy.

To misquote a Trump sycophant, people who know strategy are in awe of Avenatti the master right now.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Title is misleading. The text in the quotes isn't in the statement. Also, she doesn't accuse Kavanaugh of personally participating in the attack on her.

But damn. Paints a clear picture that dude was active in a heinous culture. It seems impossible to credit any of his blanket denials when he was such a dirtbag in high school.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Several of my coworkers believe that these accusations would happen for whoever trump nominates for supreme court because they think all of accusers are lying and just trying to delay the vote until midterms so that dems can block every nominee until 2020

Which doesn't make sense. I might be missing something, but were there any accusations against Neil Gorsuch? If not, then why not, if all these women want to do is block a confirmation?

ruggiex

Oct 27, 2017
christ, he needs to be impeached and locked up regardless of this nomination outcome.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Holy shit...

So this guy might have gone from supreme court to removed from his current post and possibly prosecuted.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
She even mentions "Beach Week" which was a huge highlight in his personal calendar. I mean could have been added in after the fact, but imagine these documents are written and signed in advance.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Right. That's why you tweeted her name and picture.

I suppose it was bound to come out but whatever you say about Avennati, he sure is a press whore.

Likely tweeted name and picture so news agencies could use those rather than harassing to find out names and/or using something else that might dehumanize her in some way.

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
This is absolutely awful.

At the same time I'm really wondering what The Turtle thinks is too poisonous at this point. I guess the math would be that losing control of the House and/or Senate for a cycle would be worth it to see the culmination of decades of work to overturn Roe v. Wade. Would pushing this scumbag through see that extended to two cycles? Is it still worth it, then? Do the voters even care?

It's crazy that these are even questions that need to be asked. GOP is fucking rotten.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I hope not only does Kavanaugh not get on the Supreme Court, but also ends up in prison when all this is said and done. That's absolutely inexcusable.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
You guys think they're gonna deny this, when in reality they're just gonna find a way to spin that gang-rape isn't that big a deal. I guaran-fucking-tee you someone will do it.

Probably Steve King.
They were just high school boys being high school boys, who hasn't run train on a helpless girl or three?

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If you think for a second that Republicans didn't know about this before the nomination was even made, you are delusional. Honestly, this is still probably the best they can do in terms of someone in the justice system who is in line with republican morals. Imagine how bad the other potential SCJ's must be for Republicans to be able to look past this stuff with Kavanaugh.