• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Limbo and Inside have been some of my all-time favourite gaming experiences. Anything they're working on, I'm in.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
That looks amazing. Hopefully their next game isn't 5 years away.

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
love it. playdead can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned.
it'll probably take 3 or 4 years for the game to be released tho.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
They have my day 1 support. Execution perfectionists, these talented lot.

Has Bean

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait, loved Limbo and Inside.

Having said that, I hope they change up the gameplay for their new game. I wouldn't mind another puzzle platformer, but I'd like to see them try something else

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Put me in the camp that buys whatever they put out day 1. When Inside came out I put on a good pair of headphones and finished it in a single sitting. Easily one of the strongest and most atmospheric game experiences around. Even better than Limbo, which I also loved at the time.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Having said that, I hope they change up the gameplay for their new game. I wouldn't mind another puzzle platformer, but I'd like to see them try something else
me too. i think they perfected the conveying of story and atmosphere with the simple gameplay of a 2d platformer in inside, i want to see them do something else.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Limbo didn't grab me quite enough to even finish it (yeah I know it's short), but it's a quality game. With Inside I was fully hooked.

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Limbo didn't grab me quite enough to even finish it (yeah I know it's short), but it's a quality game. With Inside I was fully hooked.

I did finish Limbo but I think it suffered from me playing it way later than when it released. Inside on the other hand was on a different tier of quality altogether.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I did finish Limbo but I think it suffered from me playing it way later than when it released. Inside on the other hand was on a different tier of quality altogether.
Yeah the world was much more interesting in Inside and raised much more questions while playing it. I was more eager to see what comes next and what is this about. Atmosphere was bit better too.