GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Thank god people are now going to stop making dumb theory about dlc lol
Also seems like the bushin theory was indeed right

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Shiiiiet, my friend told me 2 characters got leaked so I stayed away from this site and Twitter but then got spoiled by a Youtube thumbnail later on anyway. Sucks.....wanted to be surprised for official reveals.

Expected Kimberly but didn't expect a Juri reveal this early so that's cool. Sucks for the SF team since it was by Capcom themselves but still, can't wait to see the trailers later tonight.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
When is this expected to drop? I usually watch evo after the event or just some highlights.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
IMG_4541.png

"Hey my favorite lowly scum check out my newest image set. Extra pov femdom images included" *send*

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Juri is one of the rare times where the model looks better than the concept art. Didn't care for the design in the roster leak, but she's great here.

May 9, 2019
The tweets have since been deleted but these were the two posts:

IMG_4540.png

🥷 The Ninja 🥷

Kimberly invited herself to be Guy's student in the art of bushinryu. She is infatuated with 80's pop culture, which is why she always carries a portable cassette player with her.

IMG_4541.png

🩸 The sadist 🩸

Juri is still a thrill seeker and takes great pleasure in destroying her enemies. Her main motivation used to be revenge against M. Bison, but since his fall in Street Fighter 5, all she cares about is the next thrill. 🤯
Kimberly listens to MJ and Whitney while kicking ass with shurikens.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So you're telling me Capcom is going to start selling them IRL
I would literally buy shit out of them if true. Her color scheme (blue, real, pink) is exactly what I fucks wit. If she had some sneaks I'd rock them.

Edit: On another note, that phone looks real as hell lol. Like the graphics wtf that's unusual.

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the chars, Juri would have been the smartest and I'm glad they realized that. I don't give a shit about the char but I can't deny she's really really popular.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Y'all know how hype I am for Lil Kim. She's exactly everything we expected her to be based off of her visual design alone, which is honestly a testament to how great Capcom still is at this shit. Like we need another GDC talk about their process.

I'm also happy a character from that second row got included so y'all concern trolls about the launch roster size can be quiet now. It's 22. Relax.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
CAN WE TALK A OUT HOW CLEAN HER PART IS? Capcom did a great job modeling Kim's hair. I didn't know they had it in them. It gives me hope for Dee Jay's locks. (I'm surprised they only gave her five Poetic Justice braids instead of 6 tho…)

Also, shout out to Kim and Juri having the same color fingernails. The detailing on Juri's nails is crazy tho.

IMG_4540.png