Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Unless he's announcing a deal in Congress he can keep it. Anything else is just going to cause more harm at this point.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how badly he's going to bungle it today.

Like, he's going to bungle it. That's not a question. The question is HOW BADLY.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude needs to stfu and stop blocking congress from passing needed bills.
No one is interested in hearing your ignorant ass after you've already fucked up twice.

CursedOctopus

Oct 27, 2017
"I want to share this beautiful letter that Mr. Corona wrote to me, a very nice letter. It wasn't easy for him to write this letter. He says he's sorry, and that good thing he didn't infect people during the Obama administration because he would have killed a lot more people."

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh good just early enough for the markets to tumble while he speaks. They really couldn't do it at 4 o'clock?

Nov 13, 2017
"I want to share this beautiful letter that Mr. Corona wrote to me, a very nice letter. It wasn't easy for him to write this letter. He says he's sorry, and that good thing he didn't infect people during the Obama administration because he would have killed a lot more people."
Why does this sound exactly like him LOL

This orange pig had better deliver news that all the red tape around testing has been completely cut off.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Press conference detailed:

I HAVE IT. I FEEL TREMENDOUS, BETTER THAN *cough* *cough* WHEN I HAD THE FLU. NO BIGGIE *cough* *wheeeeez* *cough*

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
All countries are banned.
It's Obama's fault.
10 trillion for banks.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Immured is going without a script huh. He likely perceived that his address earlier in the week was not received well because it was scripted.