Oct 27, 2017

Xbox_SECntlr_AquaShift_ANLBackLckup_RGB-1_JPG_CROP.jpg

Aqua shift is the first Special Edition Xbox Series X|S controller to feature rubberized side grips with a unique dual color swirl on every unit. Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case makes sure you stay connected to the game no matter how intense things get. Our next gen Share button can be customized in the Xbox Accessories app to capture wild screenshots, start/stop recording of your most epic gaming clips, or instantly capture those "what the heck just happened" moments. Share these with your friends directly from the console dashboard or your mobile phone. The Xbox Accessories app can also be used to remap your other controller buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favorite games, giving the Xbox Wireless Controller endless potential to elevate your game.

Preorders live today. Releasing August 31.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Dang... I don't get controllers ever, unless they're super cheap.. but........

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
When I need a new controller this will be it

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Glad grips are back, looking forward to them on the inevitable Elite V3 and Xbox Design Lab at some point.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
I don't need anymore Xbox controllers please stop releasing new cool looking controllers!

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Are these kind of colours/textures expected to show up on the Design Lab?
Eventually, probably, kinda like how the shock blue and red and lime green made their way into the pool when Design Lab opened up. I imagine this is also a precursor to the rubberized grip options being a thing (though likely not this shimmery wavy pattern).

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Man, Microsoft is just cranking through the colors.

I bought a black model at launch for my PC but now I kinda want a white model to use with my iMac and that crazy green "Electric Volt" model because it's just gorgeous.

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
God damn this is gorgeous, I keep pondering if I should make a custom one or just get this or that neon yellow one that came out recently.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Must resist, between my Series S/X I have 3 controllers plus a BT XBone that I use on PC.

I'll hold off until EBGames has a trade in offer.

Controller looks great

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that sure is a pretty one! It's going to be real hard not to pick this up.

I've read a lot of criticisms about the Elites rubberized grips. I hope those issues don't translate to this controller, as that'd be an instant turn-off.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Well damn. I'll probably buy this.

They need to bring back the Lunar White controller. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
That's pretty! Also love ruberized grips. Wish they had included them by default.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
I like this color. But I won't buy a controller for a console I don't own. 😂

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
I... I already have the regular blue one but this one is so pretty... It's either this one or a design lab one, those rubber grips kinda seals the deal.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Looks unbelievably nice but I don't want to own anymore than 2 controllers if we're going to get a revision later down the line.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Missed a trick not slapping some Sea of Thieves branding on this and calling it the Sunken Pearl edition or something. Bundle it with some dumb in-game cosmetic and it'd sell out in a day.

The launch ones flewwww.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
My old Lunar White is all kinds of ruined, so this is a good upgrade for a backup, though I might just get a media remote instead and use my Elite everywhere for gaming.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Beautiful, too bad I just spent money on my design lab controller. Too many controllers, too little money.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
As someone whose rubberized grips on my White Elite v1 are starting to peel I'm kind of bummed to see rubberized grips on this. The plastic grip on the Series controllers seems like the better way to go.

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
It's really just making me want a crystal blue version tbh. I don't need another controller, but might get this one since I think it's the closest we'll get.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Whew, Series controllers have been awesome in color selection so far.

(also my favorite this gen in ergonomics)