• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Ed4LdEW.jpg

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
Don't need a separate product for that, just pour Mountain Dew on them til they're soggy.

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm less interested in the bizarre sexist angle and more interested in the incredible science that makes such a product possible.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Yes their sensitive little ears just can't handle the sound of crunch. Bravo to Doritos for protecting our women.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
What does that mean? They're flappy? Why would anyone want that? So bits don't get on your clothes when going HAM?

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
This is the best bit...

"The "low crunch" triangular snacks will even come in special packs specifically designed to fit into women's handbags."

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
"You watch a lot of the young guys eat the chips, they love their Doritos, and they lick their fingers with great glee, and when they reach the bottom of the bag they pour the little broken pieces into their mouth, because they don't want to lose that taste of the flavor, and the broken chips in the bottom.

"Women would love to do the same, but they don't. They don't like to crunch too loudly in public. And they don't lick their fingers."

maybe it's just me but licking your fingers "with great glee" is an uncomfortable mental image

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Powerful: Pringles Has Unveiled A Line Of Damp Chips That Won't Crunch Loud Enough To Ruin A Moment Of Silence For Our Fallen Soldiers

According to Pringles executives, the new line of chips will come in the same essential flavors customers have come to love, but will be presoaked inside the Pringles tube, making the chips just damp enough to replace any crunching sounds that would disrupt a somber rendition of "Taps" with a gentle, muffled sloshing. Through extensive testing, these mushier chips have been shown to be so quiet that, when eaten, it is virtually impossible to make enough noise to ruin a moment of silence for a fallen soldier.

With the new product, which they're calling Patriot's Discretion Pringles, customers will now be able to pull out a few wet chips, place the damp snack onto their tongues or pack it into their cheeks, and let their favorite flavors melt into their mouths, all without the fear of bringing a hero's memorial to a screeching halt with a single, booming bite.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
My ex would cover her mouth because she thought it was embarrassing or "not lady like" for anyone to see you eating. Maybe these are for her?

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
How about they make a version of Doritos that aren't nasty, taste like shit, and get orange dust over everything before they make a version that makes a bunch of sexist assumptions?

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know about appealing to women, but anyone suffering with Misophonia would love people to start eating these chips lol.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The most insane news I have ever read.

What the fuck is wrong with this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.