• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
It's a pretty refreshing change of pace to be honest lol.

I generally dislike when games tell you to care about someone but don't put in the effort to make you care beyond "They are your X".

They do a much better job of showing the siblings relationship this time around. A lot of scenes where they interact and some nice wholesome moments.

I'm also looking forward to how goofy the story and characters are. It feels pretty different from Mihoyo's other offerings in terms of overall vibe.

Oct 26, 2017
It's honestly so nice to have a real protagonist. I really like the dynamic between the siblings.

And the thing is if at some point they separate the siblings for a long period of time in the story it will have some weight because we will have been building some attachment to them for a while so we will actually want to see them reunited based on that.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Just got the email that I got in for Android and PC, no PS5 apparently and I only have access to the asia server apparently. This standard for miyaho betas to be server locked? Always rock NA server, usually better (still horrible) ping for me in AU.

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
No email for myself yet. Either way, happy it's already at the point they can be testing PS5.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I just got an email for iOS, I never get into these things so I'm pretty excited

Triggs

May 3, 2019
Well that's a miss for me as well. Was really looking forward to this too, guess I'll just have to live vicariously through streamers and hope there's some more opportunities to get in down the road.

thoughtloop

Apr 9, 2022
No email for PC or PS5 as of yet. I think Hoyo hates me because I was selected for a NDA'd beta for Honkai Impact, one of their other games, and I ghosted after I read all the paperwork and fine print. Most people would be fine with it, especially if they work in tech, but it was a bit too much for me to stomach at the time.

Good luck to everyone!

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing here either. Still have yet to get into any of the prerelease betas for HSR or ZZZ…

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Guess they didn't reinvite people from the last test. Oh well. Mainly interested in seeing the changes

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
No email here either 😓 I'm never gonna get to play this before release

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Maybe there is no beta and everyone claiming to get in are plants.

Can't just be that we're unlucky.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Just got the email that I got in for Android and PC, no PS5 apparently and I only have access to the asia server apparently. This standard for miyaho betas to be server locked? Always rock NA server, usually better (still horrible) ping for me in AU.

i always register for EU servers but I know they neevr have betas for EU servers. They are usually ASIA and NA later.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I didn't get in again. I hoping to play the game again before release. Oh well... I'll follow people's thoughts and the changes here.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Third time's the ch--I guess not?? Ehh, I might as well be waiting for the full release at this point. Curious about the changes they've made at least, but my interest in the game has certainly waned quite a bit.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't get in again ah well. The game will probably come out in June anyway which isn't that far away.

OP
OP
DNAbro

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Did they at leats metnion a release window? At least Wuthering Waves got a final date for the PC and mobile. This is dumb keeping this very shrouded.
They won't announce anything until the beta is over. WW had its final beta and then announced it.
What PS5 beta are you talking about? I don't think the PS5 version started development tbh.
It's been announced for a while, literally just scroll up a bit for PS5 beta announcement.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
They won't announce anything until the beta is over. WW had its final beta and then announced it.

It's been announced for a while, literally just scroll up a bit for PS5 beta announcement.

Huh, I didn't even know the PS5 beta was open for registration. I think it's still not too late to register, eventhough I am sure many won't be there.

Edit:

Q: What should I do if I don't receive the verification code email when signing up?

A: If no verification code email is received when signing up, please first check if the email has gone to your spam folder. If you still can't find the email please contact our official customer services.

Q: If I completed the Pre-Registration and recruitment survey on the official website, does that mean I successfully registered for the "PlayStation®5 Technical Test"?

A: No. Please complete the test sign-up survey in this announcement. Otherwise, you will not be able to participate in this test recruitment.

I didn't' receive a verification code after pre-registering just now.
Also what are the recruitment survey and the extra test sign-up they are talking about?

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get in, they know I play all their games either way, lol.

I predict a July 3rd release btw, since that would make it slot into a 2 week update rotation with Star Rail and Genshin.
Assuming they care about that.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Also didn't get in, at least I got no email.
Was it a mistake that I mentioned already playing Genshin and Star Rail? XD

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I just went back and looked at the time for the PS5 sign ups and I think they end tonight at midnight, so any selected people wouldn't be for PS5 at this point.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
if the only way to get new characters is gacha, im not in.
ive fed the Mihoyo Machine more than enough through Genshin and Honkai.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Managed to get in but I don't think I'll be able to play a super large amount due to work. Also didn't know there was separate sign ups for PS5 version. If I could spend all my luck I'd much rather get into that one. Suppose I'll set everything up for the beta and then sign up for that one but I doubt I'd get in...

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017