Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
A guest on The Laura Ingraham Podcast has claimed that transgender people are trying to use social engineering to create a new species, with the host speculating whether this species would be "part human, part animal."
Fox News host Ingraham was speaking to Dr. Paul Nathanson, a gender relations professor and author of books including Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture on the podcast episode entitled "Transhumanism and the assault on traditional gender and masculinity."
During the episode, Ingraham and Nathanson discussed the "attack on masculinity" and some of the apparent hoaxes behind it. "The hoax that somehow sexes are all the same or capable of being bed into one continuum, that masculinity itself is toxic, terrible and poisonous, all of those things, and in fact has to be discouraged in many ways," Ingraham said before introducing Nathanson.
Ingraham discussed the recently denied claims that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hope to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender, as well singer Sam Smith saying he is non-binary.
Nathanson told Ingraham that trans and non-binary movements have sprung up because "feminists challenge the notion of gender" and this has evolved into the development of feminist ideology.
In response, Ingraham said: "Their goal ultimately is the destruction or elimination of the traditional family, though, is it not? That's what we really want to get at here. That's really what's going on.
"If masculinity is bad and men are inherently going to be patriarchal unless somehow we can train them, and beat this out of them—to be protectors and to be courageous, all these things that we impugn upon men—well if you get rid of all that, then the traditional family itself collapses and that's one last bastion of Western Biblically-centered morality that enveloping our, and has helped us prosper, frankly, for millennia and advance in millennia," Ingraham said, as transcribed by Media Matters.
Nathanson agreed with Ingraham, adding: "I think that the trans people have taken it one step further because by abandoning gender altogether, not simply re-writing it, they're basically trying to use social engineering to create a new species. Which is what, in fact, the transhumanists have been doing for the past half century. Using medical and other technologies to develop a new species.
"So the goal is really quite radical," he added. "We're not talking about people who want to simply do a bit of reform here and there, add a new category. They want, they must, in fact, destroy whatever is in order to replace it with what they think should be. We're talking about revolution, not reform."
Ingraham asks: "And the new species will be looking like what? Will be part human part animal? I mean, will be human mostly…" Nathanson said, "I think human and part machine," to which Ingraham replies "part machine, hmm."

https://www.newsweek.com/laura-ingr...kTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

tumblr_inline_pc16hiYVvl1vmtdfv_250.gif

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Part man part machine. And we are creeping closer and closer to a dystopian future.

The Cyberpunk future is going just as planned!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to tell this guy that you're technically already a cyborg if you have fillings or a pacemaker and see how he reacts.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
That's some word vomit just to say we're going to be awesome cyborgs

why do crazy right wingers always make their opponents sound super fucking rad

Dude I was thinking this same thing. Every right wing doomsday thing sounds amazing.

"There's going to be taco trucks on every corner" is my all time favorite

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Are they going to be first in line to get super nanobot enhanced bodies then? I wouldn't want to miss out...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What? Are trans people fucking cyborgs?

Honestly, most humans in the current era are cyborgs. It just means you have some sort of artificial augmentation. If you have a filling, you're a cyborg. If you have a pacemaker, you're a cyborg. If you have screws in your knee from an old sports injury, you're a cyborg.

Most adults are augmented in some way these days, which is what makes this transphobic dumbass' particular brand of panic that much more hilarious and stupid.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 100% down for this very secret project Trans people have been working on to get everyone to become human/machine hybrids. Sign me up.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, bring on the cypberpunk future!

That's some word vomit just to say we're going to be awesome cyborgs

Dude I was thinking this same thing. Every right wing doomsday thing sounds amazing.

"There's going to be taco trucks on every corner" is my all time favorite

Remember this backfire?

future-that-liberals-want-twitter-meme-2.jpg