jem

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry if you haven't received an email - I never got an email at all for the first flight but I still got in.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Got my invitation. Lets go baby!

Screenshot-2021-09-21-122940.png

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I am not expecting to get any emails about this.

Somehow I did receive the flight email for Master Chief Collection flight, but any Halo Infinite related messages only come through the Halo Waypoint website.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So... each slot in the UK is:

10am-2pm PT = 6pm-10pm BST

and

5pm-9pm PT = 1am-5am BST

Those times ain't great and get even worse in Europe!
Complained a bit last time about the "golden" windows and was mocked and told "This is an american company". The fact that they are now entirely restricting MM to those windows is a bit of a blow, Thankfully they do slot within my day fairly well.

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but is Xbox Live Gold required to play this?

I got into the flight test but I let my game pass ultimate expire for the time being. I can't remember if Xbox does it like Sony where f2p and beta's don't require gold.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
I work on Saturday's and I have kids, so it'll have to be the second slot for me, but tallying 4 hours a night for 6 nights in two weeks is 24 hours. I think that's plenty 😅

Phionoxx

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Got the notification email so excited to give it a shot. I'm pretty busy the next two weekends but should be able to get a couple hours in each weekend I hope.

Oct 27, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but is Xbox Live Gold required to play this?

I got into the flight test but I let my game pass ultimate expire for the time being. I can't remember if Xbox does it like Sony where f2p and beta's don't require gold.

They did a recent change where F2P games (like Infinite) will no longer require a Gold membership but I don't know if they rolled that update out yet or if it applies to this beta. I would guess that you're probably going to be fine so there's no harm in registering for the beta.

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, no email for me despite being in every Halo PC insider flight ever to date (and playing a ton of the last flight and giving detailed feedback).

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Remember if you didnt registered before the 13th. Still a change next week

We will also be expanding our audience ahead of the second weekend, so you and your friends (who may have forgotten to register as Halo Insiders in time) can join us for some Big Team Battle and push the servers even further. Stay tuned for more information on that within the next week.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
I missed the first one, but this time I got an invite. Years later it will be nice to try, Splitgate game got me so excited for Halo.

SunshinePuppies

One Winged Slayer
Nov 14, 2020
lolwtf i got an email i don't even play this

i guess i probably signed up a loooong time ago and forgot

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
As long as you were registered before the 13th deadline, you are automatically in.

Everyone gets in, unless you registered late after 13th. Even then you get in during the second weekend.
I signed up on the 9th but haven't seen anything yet.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
The 2x XP being active outside of gameplay is so against their "player focused" goals that I have to laugh.

The way the system is set up it would make more sense for the next 5 to 10 or so challenges reward 2x XP, not just a 30 minute window.

Between the length of individual matches and the potential for down-time between them, it feels consciously engineered to be minimize any actual benefits. It would almost be better just presenting/balancing it as "your next completed match" or whatever.

Kratos2013

Jan 25, 2018
I got mine late last night. If you haven't received an invite yet, as long as you signed in, I believe you will. They want as many players as they can have.

Two weekends! I'm super stoked about it. Let's do this!! Crazy enough, I'm actually interested to try the new improvements to the Academy.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
If you were signed up you'll get an invite. It can take up to two days to get the emails all sent out

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
I got the email but it doesn't show in "My flights" in my profile on Halo Insider neither I got a notification there. Is this normal? Will it show later?