• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017

The theme looks to be what type of shoes do you prefer, the newest model that no one has yet or the most popular model that everyone already loves.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Third sponsored Splatfest in Japan. Previously we've had McDonalds (McNuggets vs Fries) and Uniqlo (Heattech vs Ultra Light Down).

NA and Europe are severely lagging behind.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bummed that they didn't do Jordans vs Yeezys actually

splatoon_yeezy

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
DYYB-N2VwAAmtR2.jpg

DYYCB9KUQAAJGGk.jpg

DYYCGOLV4AApgQi.jpg

DYYCKCyVAAA4N8j.jpg

Splatfest tee is different from the promo pic, though that gear may just be for promotional purposes and never get in the game.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Is Splatoon 2 the most popular online shooter in Japan? If so, no wonder why they are so many collabs with big companies.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is pretty gross, I mean they're not even trying anymore. It's literally a focus group question.

"Which of these two upcoming products are you most excited for?"

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Alt-Left vs. Alt-Right
1st Amendment vs. 2nd Amendment
Black Lives Matter vs. All Lives Matter
Pineapple on Pizza vs. No Pineapple

The pineapple on pizza debate actually sounds like the most plausible Splatfest subject ever, I'm actually surprised they haven't done it yet.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Inklings outfits are some hypebeast stuff already so this makes a lot of sense and looks pretty dope

Its a pretty easy one this time, can't beat the OG 95 Neon's

twothunder

Feb 10, 2018
Nike Splatfest in Japan, you can get the shoes on the left in-game if you have the Splatnet app. If you look at the gear preview above these are on #13. Really cool way to tease new items.

Saw the shoes on Splatnet and was thinking how I'd never seen those shoes before, and they look a lot like the ones from the preview update. Then saw this tweet. I love Splatoon 2.

from the other thread. pretty nice they actually made shoes inspired by those

I'm just waiting for these splatfests to get political.
splatfests are how laws are made