• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Starfield
New Mass Effect
Elden Ring
Fable
Metroid Prime 4

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
- Avowed
- Elden Ring
- Fable
- Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
- Starfield

I don't expect the formula to be too different for the God of War and Horizon sequels. Really interested to see what Xbox Game Studios has for the future. We saw all the CG trailers, but I want to see how those games play.

Switch 2 Bonus: Bayonetta 3 / Breath of the Wild 2 / Metroid Prime 4

CosmicGP

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
FF7 Remake Part 2
FF7 Remake Part 3
FF7 Remake Part 4
FF7 Remake Part 5
Project Athia

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Fable
Hellblade 2
RE VIII...maybe with a demo like VII had?
Gears 5 Single Player DLC
Avowed

God Of War: Ragnarök stuff would be cool, but I kind of want to go in as blind as possible. Also, I can't recall, but I could have sworn I heard that Sony wouldn't be showing stuff?

Regardless, what I really want, and have been wanting for years, is a Medievil 2 remake.

Just give me the money Sony and i'll redo it!

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Hogwarts Legacy, first and foremost

then:
Horizon Forbidden West
God of War Ragnarok
Final Fantasy XVI
Final Fantasy VIIR Part 2

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
  • FF16 - Do I need to say more than Yoshi?
  • Horizon - I want to see a bit of Alloy action at the game Awards
  • Forza Motorsport - The in engine footage looked crazy and I want to see how good gameplay looks.
  • Fable - Simply because it's one of my favorite franchises and we know next to nothing about it.
  • BotW2 - The first game was a masterpiece. Expect huge things from the second game.
Honorable mentions are GT7, Starfield and GoW. The latter simply due to the amazing reboot for the PS4 and to see what one of the best PS studios can do with the PS5. This equally applies to GT7 and PD. But we already saw some gameplay footage.

Last edited:

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Gran Turismo 7
Forza Motorsport
Final Fantasy XVI
Tales of Arise
Avowed

Honorable mentions to Metroid Prime 4, Breath of the Wild 2 and Bayonetta 3. They aren't next gen games running on new hardware, so they didn't make the list.

It feels good to already have so much stuff to look forward to even though the new generation has only just started. I really don't remember having much to look forward to beyond Final Fantasy XV (boy, was that hype misplaced) and Metal Gear Solid V (a game which despite its unfinished status was totally worth the wait and anticipation) when last gen had just released.

I'm especially interested in any VR features available for either Gran Turismo 7 or Forza Motorsport, but given the fact that neither console supports a VR headset for current gen games (PS5 only supports PSVR for last gen as far as I know and is generally an outdated platform) I don't expect any such features to be shown, even if they'll eventually exist.

Playing Gran Turismo 7 on PSVR 2 is going to be the hypest moment of the entire new generation for me.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
GaseousUnripeHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

Marnie

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
The new Mass Effect
Mass Effect Legendary Collection
Halo Infinite (just to see if anything has changed)
Elder Scrolls VI
Fable

OP
OP
mcruz79

mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
Wow!!
seeing so many people that looks to only care about elden ring...
man!! resetera really loves From Software.

kitler53

Oct 15, 2020
1. god of war ragnarok
2. elden ring
3. horizon forbidden west
4. fable

and you said i need to pick 5 so...

5. returnal or hogwarts

either i'm curious about but not anywhere near as excited about as my top 4.

Jul 28, 2020
We wait 6 years for this:

Jeez, that end screen "Preorder and get a free expansion pack". Get this, the expansion pack wasn't a skin for a pistol and an animated logo to put next to your name. You could actually play it! How quickly we fell to people going bananas over a special pair of trousers and a dance that everybody else has.

Oh, and my list.

Hmm.

1. Elden Ring.
2. Halo Infinite looking amazing - I can dream.
3. Starfield
4. Res Evil Village
5. BOTW2

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Naughty Dog game gameplay
Fable gameplay
New Rockstar game gameplay
Elden Ring gameplay
The Initiative game gameplay

Venom.

Oct 26, 2017
London
Last year Microsoft had a big reaction from revealing the Series X, so I think it is going to want to have a showstopper. That will be either the Fable reboot or Starfield. I actually feel it could be the latter but I would love to see both!