• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
I wish they would have a game on Saturday and Sunday. Instead of both Sunday.

Creatchee

Oct 26, 2017
Sarasota, Florida
a70a5d078a52ecbde7ba5a29ab90f7dc.png

since the last thread was locked too fast

You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at The Eagles and you look at the Vikings and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But the Eagles are genetic freaks and they're not normal! So the Vikings got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat them. Then you add the Patriots to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the Super Bowl, in two weeks, the Vikings got a 25% chance of winning, but the Eagles, the Eagles got a 75% chance of winning, because the Jaguar KNOW they can't beat them and he's not even gonna try!

So Vikings, you take your 25% chance, minus the Eagles 25% chance and you got a 0% chance of winning the Super Bowl. But then you take the Eagles 75% chance of winning, if you was to go one on one, and then add 75 per cents, they got 150 chance of winning the Super Bowl. Minnesota, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Sunday.

Oneiros

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pulling for the Vikings to win it all, but I'll be happy with anyone other than the Patriots.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm pulling for the Vikings to win it all, but I'll be happy with anyone other than the Patriots.
Pretty much my feelings. Every year I think "as long as the pats, 49ers, and cowboys don't win I'll be happy with football this year" and the pats just have to ruin everything every year. The AFC has made it exceedingly difficult this year for them unfortunately. Wish they would at least not get home field one of these years (Jesse James catch would have prevented this but of course they were protected)

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
Tell Calais or Jalen you think they're hufflepuffs and I don't think you'll be too happy with how you wake up the next day

Hmm. The bravest and best - but most constantly underrated - of the Hogwarts houses according to Rowling. One of the two houses to turn out in its entirety to face and defeat He Who Must Not Be Named (but whose first name was Tom). The only house to have produced no dark wizards. Won the eighth house cup (the latest HP equivalent of the Superbowl) after a long stretch of not coming close. Would kick the ass of House Lannister in a straight-up fight.

@privetdrivex: "Joanne, there are people who have a certain prejudice against Hufflepuff. What do you think about this?"
@jk_rowling: "They do not understand the special mystique of the badger. Do not hate them - pity them."

There are people who have a certain prejudice against the Jaguars. What do you think about this?
They do not understand the special mystique of the Bortles. Do not hate them - pity them.

Seems like a good match to me.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at The Eagles and you look at the Vikings and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But the Eagles are genetic freaks and they're not normal! So the Vikings got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat them. Then you add the Patriots to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the Super Bowl, in two weeks, the Vikings got a 25% chance of winning, but the Eagles, the Eagles got a 75% chance of winning, because the Jaguar KNOW they can't beat them and he's not even gonna try!

So Vikings, you take your 25% chance, minus the Eagles 25% chance and you got a 0% chance of winning the Super Bowl. But then you take the Eagles 75% chance of winning, if you was to go one on one, and then add 75 per cents, they got 150 chance of winning the Super Bowl. Minnesota, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Sunday.
This is great but is it sad that I knew where this was going after the first 10 words?

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Kiper's first mock draft:

Browns: Josh Allen
Giants: Josh Rosen
Colts: Bradley Chubb
Browns: Saquon Barkley
Broncos: Sam Darnold
Jets: Minkah Fitzpatrick
Bucs: Quenton Nelson
Bears: Calvin Ridley
49ers: Densel Ward
Raiders: Roquan Smith
Dolphins: Mike McGlinchey
Bengals: Tremaine Edmunds
Redskins: Baker Mayfield
Packers:Marcus Davenport
Cardinals: Josh Jackson
Ravens: Brian O'Neill
Chargers: Da'Ron Payne
Seahawks: Derwin James
Cowboys: Vita Vea
Lions: Sam Hubbard
Bills: Mike Hughes
Bills: Maurice Hurst
Rams: Carlton Davis
Panthers: Billy Price
Titans: Harold Landry
Falcons: Christian Kirk
Saints: Courtland Sutton
Steelers: Rashaan Evans
Jaquars: Mark Andrews
Eagles: Kolton Miller
Vikings: Connor Williams
Patriots: Rasheem Green

DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
Vikings and Jags Super Bowl would be a dream that I know won't happen. Fuck the Pats. Fuck Boston sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.