• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your MVP so far?

• Mahomes

Votes: 106 53.3%
  • Gurley

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • Brees

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • Goff

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
hwITwGh.jpg

sNqhUXO.jpg

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Don't complain later that your local congressman is looking like Trubisky instead of Wentz. You can exercise your power as a GM and VOTE for your guy/gal!

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana

GEAUX SAINTS!

And if the Panthers could lose a game or two, that wouldn't be so bad

Also, I already voted thanks for askin, even helped my Mom vote :D

Last edited:

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Goff in a MVP poll? He's not even the best offensive player on his own team.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Goff in a MVP poll? He's not even the best offensive player on his own team.

I took 7 sites, and 3 magazines to come up with the top 4 candidates. I then established if there was enough votes to make it a top 5 but Brady, Wilson and Rodgers did not have enough representation across all those. So I had to find the usual suspects and go from there. I know you Philly fans aren't really good with stats and math so you're gonna have to trust me on this one just like you trust your moms to refill the fridge and pay the car insurance.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

There's precedence for that. Hell there is precedence with the Rams (Faulk/Warner in 99). That said I think he deserves consideration but he probably doesn't have a legitimate shot to win it. Brees is getting that award if it goes to a QB (unless he falls off a cliff in the second half) and Rivers is probably a dark horse over Goff depending on how the Chargers do.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
MVP feels like a two way race between Mahomes and Brees right now. I'd give Mahomes the edge because the TD numbers pop and the Chiefs likely end up with a better record than the Saints due having a much easier remaining schedule.

Rams will probably be a 14-2 #1 seed, but Gurley won't have the numbers to get ahead of these QBs.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not voting

in this poll

Because

James Conner is the mvp

Also

fuck the trumps

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
I took 7 sites, and 3 magazines to come up with the top 4 candidates. I then established if there was enough votes to make it a top 5 but Brady, Wilson and Rodgers did not have enough representation across all those. So I had to find the usual suspects and go from there. I know you Philly fans aren't really good with stats and math so you're gonna have to trust me on this one just like you trust your moms to refill the fridge and pay the car insurance.
The articles written by the local Rams beat guys don't count. :P

Tanne should be on there over Goff.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
By this time next week, Cam Newton will have played his way into the MVP conversation. Steelers fans, these are the faces of your demise,

7YjzfWg.jpg

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Voted! I've officially done more to affect change than Colin "both sides" Kaepernick. Bring on that sweet endorsement moneys!

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Before you guys get back to the worst sport in the universe (morally, otherwise it is pretty fun if the Pats don't win) I wanted to make an admission.

Many people in this thread and myself have made disparaging comments about anime. I was truly not a fan. But I listened to a giant bomb podcast about Dragon Ball and then I watched a few episodes and I have to say I was wrong (at least partially). This doesn't mean I want to fuck a cartoon pillow or watch tentacles rape some cartoon people, but I can say that Dragon Ball at least is pretty awesome. At least as much as I have seen so far.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Irvin hates winning and bionimu77 is born. And this day has just begun.
I am late to a lot of parties apparently.

My wife just showed me the Kiki challenge (from the Drake song) this weekend and now I have been watching those videos ever since. She could not believe I was unaware of this phenomenon because it has been all over Facebook (I don't really fucks with that).

I might be over 40 but I am still young at heart friend.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Before you guys get back to the worst sport in the universe (morally, otherwise it is pretty fun if the Pats don't win) I wanted to make an admission.

Many people in this thread and myself have made disparaging comments about anime. I was truly not a fan. But I listened to a giant bomb podcast about Dragon Ball and then I watched a few episodes and I have to say I was wrong (at least partially). This doesn't mean I want to fuck a cartoon pillow or watch tentacles rape some cartoon people, but I can say that Dragon Ball at least is pretty awesome. At least as much as I have seen so far.

I don't even like Dragon Ball Z, but listening to Jeff and Dan being exposed to the show and them eventually getting hype for it is pretty great. Their enthusiasm is infectious.

Sorry to hear a player like Bruce Irvin went out of his way to embrace the suck SMH

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The kiki challenge was old 3 months ago...

Best wishes

A millennial
I am too old for this social media shit.
I don't even like Dragon Ball Z, but listening to Jeff and Dan being exposed to the show and them eventually getting hype for it is pretty great. Their enthusiasm is infectious.
From the little I have seen the show is pretty amazing. Not because of the fights, but really because of how goofy and stupid everyone and everything in that universe is.