Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
For the Browns, seeming like the bad cop is more important than getting close to real value for a player who has the talent to be a top 3 WR in the NFL.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Gordon is a troubled individual not meant for the NFL. This was obvious years ago. Can't wait to see which team wastes a draft pick on him.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
That...seems like a really bad idea

Even if I go impartial with it, the Vikings D ain't the one to try to play through with something like this
Yeah I hate in these situations where they're like...well he won't do additional damage. The problem is that he'll put all the pressure on his other leg and play in a way he's not used to therefore increasing the chance for injury in that regard.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I hate in these situations where they're like...well he won't do additional damage. The problem is that he'll put all the pressure on his other leg and play in a way he's not used to therefore increasing the chance for injury in that regard.
Maybe this will cause McCarthy to lose his job?

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna be on painkillers for a while.
kjGAjoV.jpg

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
If you're cheering for the Falcons today, give me a hell yeah!

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Two month injury with no ligament damage. More like hyping up an injury.

Oct 25, 2017
What do you expect he sat behind Bret Favre, he knows all about taking handfulls of painkillers then slinging and slanging.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Jesus Christ, this page alone has so many news reports about injuries that are seemingly piling up league-wide

Status
Not open for further replies.