RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
He could start for the Eagles.

Also, speaking of players who could start for the Eagles, I see Seattle is bringing back LB Kendricks. Why didn't the Eagles look at him? They are so awful at LB, lost TJ Edwards, and Kendricks could help them out a lot.

Yep I'm legit surprised no one else picked him up till now

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was trying to think of what a team would have to give up to trade for Mahomes and I can't think of anything. I'd rather have Mahomes than, say, 10 straight years of first round picks. Unlike in the Brady/Brees/Manning/Rodgers era, there's no one as good as him at his age. It's just not close. But! Would the Chiefs trade Mahomes if they were magically guaranteed 3 more titles in the next 15 years? 4 titles? I'm really not sure when they'd pull the trigger.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zppljsr2njr51.jpg

Put the Raiders shield on my new lead vest.

I just also got a call that I've been exposed to covid again. I'm tired.

Also pray for Maurice Hurst he's been placed on covid reserve.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Saw that B.O.B. was canned.

What's with the Belichick coaching tree? So overrated. Joe Judge sucks. Matt Patricia sucks.
What reasoning is this? Joe's coaching a team devoid of talent (on Gettleman and Mara). Jones is not in position to succeed while he's the leading rusher and the receivers lack any separation or consistency ("he's fast! .. but that's all", ie Engram). The guy got a 5-year deal. He's going to be given a shot and he should. The talent is extremely young and has some talent to build around. Still need others and the process is development and getting young guys experience this year. No one was expecting them to win.