• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Forget good defense, I want to see 80 or 90 points in a Thursday night game now.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Anyone else seeing a visual glitch sometimes? For instance, after the last touchdown it looked like the brightness went way down or something. I verified on a different streaming service on a different device and saw it there too.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else seeing a visual glitch sometimes? For instance, after the last touchdown it looked like the brightness went way down or something. I verified on a different streaming service on a different device and saw it there too.

Yeah I noticed it earlier when they switched to a sideline cam after a touchdown

MG310

Oct 25, 2017

Saw the brightness issue after the touchdown on regular cable as well.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Aug 26, 2019
Pretty much all of the Philly's scoring drives started with them being handed good field position. Twice by Green Bay's terrible ST, once by a fumble etc. They won't score on a drive starting at the 25.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
I think the Packers are flashing the lights. Seriously. On pack TDs, they flash the stadium lights.