Status
Not open for further replies.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like the saints draft. We obviously are not rebuilding but at best this team is a wildcard team.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

He must have really hated the Love pick

holy shit

He's either retiring or getting yeeted after June 1st when we would take a mere $17 million cap hit.

Who the fuck wants to trade for a diva like that though? Your list of suitors is basically people like Belichick who could still sleep that good sleep even with demands like that.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raiders went from laughing stock to somehow putting together a nice rookie class

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Somehow Shaliene Woodley is going to be blamed for all this

E0URgJVXoAYHcok

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Raiders went from laughing stock to somehow putting together a nice rookie class
Nah. Their picks today have sucked or been reaches too. They'll definitely be in the running for having the worst draft by the end.

Runner-ups: Texans, Cowboys, Jaguars, Seahawks & Saints

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. Their picks today have sucked or been reaches too. They'll definitely be in the running for having the worst draft by the end.

Runner-ups: Texans, Cowboys, Jaguars, Seahawks & Saints
They had one pick today, and Gillespie was projected as anywhere from a 3rd to 5th, so the value was fine.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
That is an odd trade and pick for the Steelers. Not sure Loudermilk was on anyone's draft board this high. But, he's better than just plain ol' Loudmilk.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow Shaliene Woodley is going to be blamed for all this

Hope not.

Weirdly almost all the takes I've read on this from Packer fans have been surprisingly refreshing. Most people aren't interested in bending over backwards for Rodgers and if he wants out then fuck him.

It all feels different from Favre but I'm guessing it's because Favre was several generations "first love" and he made the Packers relevant again. Rodgers, while the better player, was the continuation of that.

Plus Favre was substantially more charming especially with the media. Rodgers is a lot more unlikable and has often been regarded as an asshole. Which isn't something I care about when he's playing but when the breakup happens it's less tragic.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
So we have gone from "their picks today have sucked or been reaches" when they have only had one pick, to questionable value? Ok...
I said their picks today have sucked or been reaches too. As in their draft choices today have followed the same criticism as their draft choices in the previous days: which is mostly due to the Raiders complete disregard for draft value.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
holy shit

He's either retiring or getting yeeted after June 1st when we would take a mere $17 million cap hit.

Who the fuck wants to trade for a diva like that though? Your list of suitors is basically people like Belichick who could still sleep that good sleep even with demands like that.

too late, should've joined us last year when he had the chance. the AFC east is the division of hot new qb excitement now-

buffalo - Allen
jests - Wilson
us - Jones
miami - chad henne or whoever

there's no room for old man rodgers in the AFC bEast

Oct 25, 2017
Hope not.

Weirdly almost all the takes I've read on this from Packer fans have been surprisingly refreshing. Most people aren't interested in bending over backwards for Rodgers and if he wants out then fuck him.

It all feels different from Favre but I'm guessing it's because Favre was several generations "first love" and he made the Packers relevant again. Rodgers, while the better player, was the continuation of that.

Plus Favre was substantially more charming especially with the media. Rodgers is a lot more unlikable and has often been regarded as an asshole. Which isn't something I care about when he's playing but when the breakup happens it's less tragic.

Favre also caused his exit by considering retirement every year and also doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.