Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't he terrible in the booth too? Probably better than Brady will be at least. I don't really want to hear him speak.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017

Remember a few years ago the Giants gift to their season ticket holders was a coupon for a free fountain drink at a game?

nypost.com

Giants mocked for giving a free soda as Fan Appreciation Day gift

The Giants have been mocked for their performance on the field this season, but now they are the subject of online ridicule for their “Fan Appreciation Day” promotion.

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see him staying at Fox for long. He might get picked up by a streaming service. His contract might have an opt-out clause because he lost over half his salary.

Netflix- pay this man as a Number One Analyst asap. For me, he and Aikman are the 2 best former players that are commentators

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Olsen has never told me a single thing that I didn't already know about football. Add in his mannerisms towards fandom and not professionalism and he gets a giant 'no' from me.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Maybe Brady will last longer than Montana. Joe quit at halftime of the Super Bowl after calling just 6 games.

M3z_

Oct 30, 2017
Kevin Harlan is literally the best in the business and should be the #1 target for any broadcast team

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
olsen fucking sucks, but im shocked amazon didnt pick him up because those fuckers they have are legit the worst

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
www.sharpfootballanalysis.com

Teams Helped & Hurt By 2024 NFL Schedule: 49ers, Ravens, Eagles & More

NFL rest edge & rest disparity: which teams are helped & hurt the most by 2024 NFL schedule, plus the betting importance of rest edges. 49ers, Ravens, Eagles & more.
I get that they had to clamp us down this year in order to make room for that Chiefs 3-peat but there was no need to wreck the Broncos that hard.

At least let us make the playoffs where we belong without fixing it against us.