• Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 132 78.1%

• Total voters

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
Loves the QB who refuses to call out misogyny but hates the guy who says he plays for the love of the game and often speaks out for women like his mother who worked until she died raising her boys. Come on now.

Fuck the cowboys
it's coyote shank, what do you expect?

he wears his butker jersey while doing tomahawk chops to posters of his favorite woman hating qb

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You can definitely tell we are in the off-season when even Lunchbox has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get by lol

Cinnamon

Jan 18, 2023
Just a reminder:

Last year, Chicago Bears were ranked #1 in rushing defense in the entire league.

And the Bears were ranked #12 in total defense. In the entire league.

People severely underrate the Bears defense. I'm not surprised that a rookie would find the Bears defense to be challenging.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Just a reminder:

Last year, Chicago Bears were ranked #1 in rushing defense in the entire league.

And the Bears were ranked #12 in total defense. In the entire league.

People severely underrate the Bears defense.

Good thing defense remains relatively sticky year to year and is not really a product of offensive teams they faced.....

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Lions and Packers are the team to beat in the NFC, imo. 9ers were lucky to have those young players make mistakes, to get us back in the game. They have only gotten better now.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
On paper we already had the best weapons in the league... adding a WR (and a RB who might not see the field) is not really improving...compared to the level those teams have imo.

I guess I haven't really followed the Packers and Lions - have they made big changes in the off season? I guess Packers did dump their DC, but we added Brandon Staley (which is of questionable value I suppose).

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I haven't really followed the Packers and Lions - have they made big changes in the off season? I guess Packers did dump their DC, but we added Brandon Staley (which is of questionable value I suppose).

Lions solidified their offensive line for the future, completely re-did their cornerbacks, will get back a pass rusher, and added a starter to the interior D line. They did not change their WRs or EDGE (which aside from Hutchinson is maybe a liability). Earliest word out of OTAs is that Jameson Williams is the biggest improvement.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

The only Raider I have genuinely liked watching in like a decade. That dude looks and plays like a fucking axe murderer. He is a perfect raider. Its like Al Davis himself along with the rest of the Raider greats created him from scratch.

maxxcrosby.jpg

He was born to wear the silver and black.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
My entire life Howie Long has been my favorite Raider, Maxx Crosby is the first player to put that status in jeopardy. Al Davis would have LOVED Maxx

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
The only Raider I have genuinely liked watching in like a decade. That dude looks and plays like a fucking axe murderer. He is a perfect raider. Its like Al Davis himself along with the rest of the Raider greats created him from scratch.

maxxcrosby.jpg

He was born to wear the silver and black.
I should hate him, I hate the Raiders, but he's one of my favorite players. I'd love for him to be in another division, but at the same time I know that would throw the universe off balance. Al Davis is rock hard in his coffin for Crosby, probably a bulge in the cemetery where he rests.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to Denver radio this morning, and these guys are talking about Caleb looking like trash during OTAs, Maye not being ready, and JJ not looking too hot either. I don't know how much of this is true, or if it's just our radio station making up bullshit to give Broncos fans hope that Nix isn't as bad as advertised.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Listening to Denver radio this morning, and these guys are talking about Caleb looking like trash during OTAs, Maye not being ready, and JJ not looking too hot either. I don't know how much of this is true, or if it's just our radio station making up bullshit to give Broncos fans hope that Nix isn't as bad as advertised.

It's ota, not even training camp, any reporter tracking practice interceptions is an idiot and should not be called on

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't know about Caleb or JJ, but Drake not being ready is something that I've heard consistently since before the draft. Everyone thinks that he's going to sit behind Brissett for a bit. Possibly a Alex Smith and Mahomes style situation. We may not see Maye until the end of the season.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Maye's own coach said that. So it's believable.

Cinnamon

Jan 18, 2023

New Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes has seven INTs in six practices (2018)

Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes Says He Didn't Learn to Read Defenses Until Last Year (2020)

Cinnamon

Jan 18, 2023
All that means is that he played like shit, but got over it.

It doesn't mean that the reports they are struggling are false or that fans shouldn't be concerned.

I mean, it's fine to be concerned.

But again, Bears and Vikings both have good defenses. Really good defenses.

So I'm not sure why we're surprised that two rookies would struggle against top-tier defenses.

Caleb didn't even have Odunze or Allen to throw to during that practice.

Oct 26, 2017
UK

So I'm not sure why we're surprised that two rookies would struggle against top-tier defenses.

I wouldn't describe the vikings as a top tier defence, Flores did great work with them, but it was kind of a gimmick defence that completely fell off a cliff the last quarter of the season.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
These aren't on full on scrimmages or anything. Just tossing a ball around. If Caleb looks like shit for some, who cares.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York

I'm sure people also didn't mention how apparently the entire offense was a mess yesterday, not just Caleb. It's a new coach, new system, and new QB going against a roughly top ten defense in practice.

ok lol that's a good response

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I'm sure people also didn't mention how apparently the entire offense was a mess yesterday, not just Caleb. It's a new coach, new system, and new QB going against a roughly top ten defense in practice.

ok lol that's a good response
Jason's response was a little more...... interesting lol

I would post the video but I'm not sure if it would get me a warning or a ban. So I'll just leave it at that.