• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will NOT be in the top 10 selected.

• Caleb Williams

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Marvin Harrison

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Malik Nabers

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Joe Alt

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 127 77.9%

• Total voters

moz

Oct 25, 2017
d98rr6h-16aa742f-8dcf-4afa-941c-180387b42104.jpg

Although to be fair I don't know anyone left lol

Scooby Doo

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still mad about the 49ers 1st round pick, shit is looking stupid by the minute as the draft goes on

What do you mean? Who doesn't use a 1st round pick on a WR who would be 4th in the depth chart. As if we needed anything else... what like? protection for Brock? Ha Ha!

But seriously I think he can thrive in Kyle's system and be good for Brock.... but imo you don't use a 1st round pick for that, when you've had other needs for yeeears... needs that have come back to fuck you over and over in the biggest moments.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Good god, it's day 2. Enough of these ridiculous speeches, just tell us the pick and keep this shit moving.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Happy for the guy getting his number retired but god damn, we've got picks to get through and I really don't want to be up until 1am. We really gotta move this thing along.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Jump ball receiver, good blocker... yeah, I have a hard time getting excited about this. But I hope I'm wrong. It's just that those were two of the descriptors used for N'Keal Harry.

Patriots unfiltered is saying he's not going to be climbing the ladder to catch a ball but will catch in traffic.

Evan Lazar who I trust calls it a safe pick. Wr with a good floor

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
2024 NFL Draft Round 2

33) Buffalo Bills: Keon Coleman, WR
34) Los Angeles Chargers: Ladd McConkey, WR
35) Atlanta Falcons: Ruke Orhorhoro, DT
36) Washington Commanders: Johnny Newton, DT
37) New England Patriots: Ja'Lynn Polk, WR
38) Tennessee Titans: T'Vondre Sweat, DT
39) Los Angeles Rams: Braden Fiske, DT

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
DeJean, the player so many people projected to the Packers in round one, might somehow fall to them in round 2 and they'll still probably fuck it up lol

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Patriots unfiltered is saying he's not going to be climbing the ladder to catch a ball but will catch in traffic.

Evan Lazar who I trust calls it a safe pick. Wr with a good floor

Yeah I started to watch him just now and I disagree with the talking head that say jump ball receiver. Not sure what he was watching. Polk looks good.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Wow, one of the more pessimistic radio guys here in Nashville called both their 1st and 2nd round picks, saying all week he was hearing they were in love with both (and he was not a fan of either). Kinda sad the Titans are that predictable.