• Rome Odunze

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Brock Bowers

Votes: 129 78.2%

• Total voters

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I could totally see the Steelers try to get Dak. Especially if Russ and Fields don't work out this year.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Has this been posted about the Chiefs kicker's commencement speech?

thehill.com

Kansas City Chiefs kicker blasts Biden, pro-choice movement in commencement speech

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butler waged a series of attacks against President Biden’s leadership in a recent commencement speech, criticizing the president’s policies on abortio…
Butker really showing his ass there. Yet another illiberal religious tool.

Dak Prescott pulling up into Jerry's office to start extension negotiations:

200.gif
How the fuck did Theresa May end up on the NFL OT lmao

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Niners D will tear that old man apart

Bills signing MVS makes my dolphins winning the division just a little bit easier too

I still have the Bills the favorites to win the division but just from the FA/draft period, both the Bills and Dolphins took steps back. And I know this is a huge IF, but IF Rodgers and the other olds on the team play most of the season, I see them winning the division.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Did they announce if MNF will be a doubleheader this year as well?

If there is a 2nd game, it should be the Bears v Commies. A good 2nd MNF matchup with the rookie QBs

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
Has this been posted about the Chiefs kicker's commencement speech?

thehill.com

Kansas City Chiefs kicker blasts Biden, pro-choice movement in commencement speech

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butler waged a series of attacks against President Biden’s leadership in a recent commencement speech, criticizing the president’s policies on abortio…
Some choice excerpts
I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolic lies told to you. Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.

I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I'm on this stage today, able to be the man that I am, because I have a wife who leans into her vocation.
Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder."
"The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion," Butker said. "We fear speaking truth, because now, unfortunately, truth is in the minority."
"Not the deadly sins sort of Pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, "but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the holy ghost to glorify him."
Also talked about 'dangerous gender ideologies'. What a complete piece of shit

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
It's such an asshole thing to use a commencement speech to spout off your politics. I can understand some subtle jabs here and there, but that was damn near a campaign fundraiser speech. At least he's on the Chiefs, so I pretty much already hated him.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
It's such an asshole thing to use a commencement speech to spout off your politics. I can understand some subtle jabs here and there, but that was damn near a campaign fundraiser speech. At least he's on the Chiefs, so I pretty much already hated him.

i guess but i see politics brought up in these speeches/events so he probably thought he could do it too. but yeah terrible stuff.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
so the brazil trip package from the NFL is:

1. roundtrip airfare - direct flight
2. 4 nights hotel stay - 4 star hotel
3. game day tickets
4. transport to and from the airport and the game

for $5k. very tempted.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like KC can't stop having pieces of shit on their team.

Here are the 2024 strength of schedule rankings for each team (combined 2023 record of all 17 opponents, combined winning percentage).

1. Browns .547
2. Ravens .536
3. Steelers .533
T-4. Packers .526
T-4. Texans .526
T-6. Bills .516
T-6. Giants .516
T-8. Jaguars .512
T-8. Raiders .512
T-8. Patriots .512
11. Lions .509
T-12. Cowboys .505
T-12. Rams .505
T-12. Jets .505
T-12. 49ers .505
T-16. Bengals .502
T-16. Chiefs .502
T-16. Vikings .502
T-16. Commanders .502
20. Broncos .495
T-21. Colts .491
T-21. Eagles .491
T-21. Titans .491
T-24. Cardinals .488
T-24. Dolphins .488
T-24. Seahawks .488
T-27. Chargers .478
T-27. Buccaneers .478
T-29. Panthers .467
T-29. Bears .467
T-31. Falcons .453
T-31. Saints .453

Last edited:

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Late but happy Goff got paid, he's performed well and deserves it. I know it's a lot now but within 2 years I think this is going to be looked at as an average contract or even a bargain.

TLaw, Dak, Love, Tua, Purdy all have contracts expiring within that time.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
9ers or Jets week 1 is a hard one. I am forced to root for Rodgers.

Also, add another one of the list. Reid should cut him.

Late but happy Goff got paid, he's performed well and deserves it. I know it's a lot now but within 2 years I think this is going to be looked at as an average contract or even a bargain.

TLaw, Dak, Love, Tua, Purdy all have contracts expiring within that time.

Dolphins & 49ers front office and fans are gonna "love" paying 200+ or more.

I still wonder if the Cowboys will pay Dak, with the money the Cowboys make and say what you will about Dak he has probably been there best QB since Troy but Dak is gonna want 250+ maybe 300.