• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
You forgot about the ghost

TYlebron.0.gif
If this isn't the most swagger-less, soul-less rendition of a RL intro I've ever seen

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Where's everyone who blamed everyone but AB for the bullshit he pulled last season?

All I can say is that I'm glad he's not our problem anymore.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, I didn't even read the whole thread. This nigga has completely lost his damn mind 😂

Dude tried to paint his old helmet to sneak it into play? 😂

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
As someone with ADHD who adjusts to change so poorly that when my old boss got promoted and I got a new one, I nearly turned in my two week notice after the first week, and actually spent 2 hours crying in my office with the door shut over what, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't actually a big deal but was a change from how I was used to doing things- I legit feel Antonio Brown right now.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I'd just like to say on behalf of Steelers' Nation, that we'd appreciate if everyone could maintain order and remain single file when you're lining up to kiss our asses.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
For everyone ragging on Tomlin for not being able to win a SB with such a talented offensive roster, you should instead be amazed that he was able to keep AB's fuckery shrouded for so many seasons in the age of technology and social media.

Raiders couldn't make it out of training camp.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is honestly one of the funniest incidents in the NFL Ive ever seen.

Dude destroys his feet in a cryo chamber for not wearing proper foot wear. Ghosts his team and doesn't give them any heads up of where he is or whats going on. And then comes back and lets them know hes going to retire because he doesnt like his new helmet. Just 10/10 comedy gold. Thank you Raiders.

I'd just like to say on behalf of Steelers' Nation, that we'd appreciate if everyone could maintain order and remain single file when you're lining up to kiss our asses.
Actually wait, this might be just as funny. You think AB was the only part of the clown show in steeler nation? LMAO

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Double post but noteworthy

Its not even that Brown is using an illegal model. His helmet is legal to use in the NFL, just his helmet is a few years too old. So instead of just upgrading to a newer model of the same exact helmet, hes going to retire?

This is the same thing that happened with Witten, had to replace the trusty helmet he had for 15+ years, he was not a little bitch about it, however.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
His wife won't let him leave that kind of money on the table over a helmet. His life will be a living hell.

Oct 25, 2017
It was pretty damn obvious what was going to happen with Brown in Oakland.

Just like it was pretty damn obvious that Lamar Jackson was going to progress as a passer. He looked good ya'll!

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Either Brown has already realized the Raiders are a doomed team or CTE is setting in early for him.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Well, today has been a laugh riot of notifications. The retirement thing made me lose it while I was with a client.

Why are you still so salty, brah?