• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Don't think I'm ready for football this year. Another mediocre Steeler season where they lose to every bad team, barely make/miss the playoffs (and lose immediately when they get there), Ben retires and it's back to the dumpster of the division for a decade. Ugh.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

95667ff99bbaa9c349a3d4230916f052.jpg

Another team to look foir it is the Jaguars. Way to help your team win guys, congrats! Also, you may actually kill someone for being this stupid.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Don't think I'm ready for football this year. Another mediocre Steeler season where they lose to every bad team, barely make/miss the playoffs (and lose immediately when they get there), Ben retires and it's back to the dumpster of the division for a decade. Ugh.

You're saying this like the Steelers previous last place finish wasn't 1988 lol

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
If Dak is still unvaccinated, will he be able to play Thursday? I would figure his guard would be a close contact.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Packers win. Looks like they're unstoppable this year. Sources are saying they've already won the Super Bowl, but NFL is making teams continue to act out the rest of the season for ratings.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Do you really trust Dontae Johnson as the nickleback? After that it's two rookies, so I take Norman over Dontae
I mean, if you want my honest opinion I don't think Norman is a huge upgrade over Dontae and Dontae knows the scheme. I thought Norman has looked awful the past few years.

If he's depth and hopefully never sees the field, great.

Apparently Johnson has an abductor injury, so this signing makes sense.

Last edited:

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if you want my honest opinion I don't think Norman is a huge upgrade over Dontae and Dontae knows the scheme. I thought Norman has looked awful the past few years.

If he's depth and hopefully never sees the field, great.

Apparently Johnson has an abductor injury, so this signing makes sense.

And Verrett and Moseley have had foot/hamstring issues recently.

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder why Dallas already said Martin is out for Thursday's game then? Or maybe he could come back? Now Dak on the other hand was probably def "in close contact" with him but unless he gets a positive test they're not sitting him for this game.
He was showing symptoms.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017

T.O. with Shannon Sharpe speaking up on his careers, current plans, his new wine & the biggest head line grabber will be T.O. challenging Donovan McNabb to a Boxing Match.